The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, can you remember me? I have a question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrick

Hello, can you remember me? I have a question... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, can you remember me? I have a question...   Hello, can you remember me? I have a question... Empty27/6/2015, 16:44

Ohai, I used to be in this guild with my Troll Druid, named Won'tish (Tyrick as the charname)
But then I got a new job and left before WoD came out.
Came back with a friend and he took me to another realm. Now he left the game as I did.

I wanted to resub yesterday but went to check the new things that I missed since last time and all I see is whining and complaining about like everything.

Are you guys still around? If so, could you invite me again, as a level 1 as I think I don't have any high levelers on the realm atm (Transferred them to another realm).

I really like the atmosphere of the guild and I think the only thing I play this game is for the community and the good times we have as a guild/group.

Also as an important addition. As I said I got a new job and my work schedule is a bit wierd. I'm working in 3 different shifts. (Morning/Afternoon/Night) Depends on the week.

So I couldn't take part in many events but I'd be pretty much active every day. Smile

Sorry for the wall of text, and I hope to see you guys again. o/
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

Hello, can you remember me? I have a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, can you remember me? I have a question...   Hello, can you remember me? I have a question... Empty27/6/2015, 17:15

Sure you can join, just whisper any marauder in-game and ask for an officer or someone who can invite you to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello, can you remember me? I have a question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: The Shatterskull Marauders-
Jump to: