The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyrion's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reygar

Tyrion's application Empty
PostSubject: Tyrion's application   Tyrion's application Empty23/6/2015, 20:56

First off I just wanna say that I don't have any characters on this realm. If I were to get accepted I will either transfer one of my lvl 100 chars or make a new one and use my 90 boost on it.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I was in an RP/Raiding guild in WOTLK. Before that just some D&D when I was a kid.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I want to combine RP with the excitement of PvE, PvP and WPvP. And you guys seem like a good fit for me.
I'm not fond of guilds that accept just anyone without even talking to them, and I don't like silly in-game names like "Cantkillme" and such.
That's one of the reasons I'm looking for a new home. Wink

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Make up a character and talk and act like that character in game.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): A mature mindset and a creative imagination.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes. In WOTLK I raided Naxxramas and parts of Ulduar as an affliction warlock. And Late in MOP when I came back I raided a couple of bosses in HM as a resto shaman.
But I can't commit to a raiding schedule because I have a family and they always come first, so I would sign up for raids when the wife gives permission. Wink

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Absolutely. I have almost no PvP experience at all, but I'm very very eager to learn and see that part of the game.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): By recommendation on the official wow forum.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Tyrion Ravenwing, blood elf and proud of it.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): You know what the humans did to us, and I'm sure you can imagine what I want to do to them... *grins*

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Of course! That's the whole point of a warband yes? *raises an eyebrow*

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Well I like to travel and explore. I visit Northrend from time to time, that's one of my favorite places. And when I get some spare time I usually maintain my garden
and brew potions and elixirs for my next trip. Oh and sometimes I go fishing..

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I wield most two-handed weapons, and quite alot of magic to destroy my enemies. But I can also protect and heal my allies to some degree.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): A warband is like a brotherhood. If you should accept me, I will assist my brothers in whatever they need me to. Be it assaults on the alliance, protection on travels,
defending their homes or any other adventures. Being an accomplished alchemist I can also provide them with potions and elixirs if they need them.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I would abandon my post for sure to rescue my brothers. And should the city be lost, we will go back together and reclaim it.
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's application   Tyrion's application Empty23/6/2015, 21:05

Seems good. Whisper an officer for an IC interview
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's application   Tyrion's application Empty23/6/2015, 21:26

Inviting/Invited once he's moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's application   Tyrion's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyrion's application
Page 1 of 1