The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cultellus Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cultellus

Cultellus Application Empty
PostSubject: Cultellus Application   Cultellus Application Empty15/3/2015, 13:04

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Little to none, I am trying to get into it as it seems tons of fun.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): After transferring to a RPPvP server, I started looking for RP but it was kinda hard to find. After some research on forums and the RP channels in game, one of your members contacted me (I was looking for a Forsaken guild, just to find that there aren't any really active ones) and I decided to look into you guys and liked what I found.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Characters forging their own unique stories whithout straying from the core elements of the game('s lore). Generally just creative people having fun with each other in game.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): The ability to really feel like you are your character, translating his/her emotions and actions as realistic as possible.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I'm not much of a raider, I prefer PvP. I got little experience raiding.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Yes I am, I got some experience with rated arena's and did a couple of rated battlegrounds but I'm not nearly as good as I want to be.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): One of your members directed me here after seeing me looking for a guild in the RP channels.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Deathstalker Cultellus, proud member of the Forsaken.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I'm looking for ways to expand the honor of not just the Undercity, but the whole Horde, and what better place to do that than a fine and established Warband like this one? I say none.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I will crush all enemies that oppose the Horde and the Warband.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I prefer not to talk about my pre-Forsaken life, perhaps another time. I was recruited by the Deathstalkers after a series of succesfull assassinations. Worked there ever since.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I have trained in the art of subterfuge, guerilla warfare, and ambushing small squads in equally small, stealthed squads. For assassinations, I tend to go solo or with a fellow shady figure.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Actions speak louder then words, I'll be on my assignments as if it could by my last every time, giving everything in my power to fulfill the task given to me. I'll be reflecting that attitude to all the Warband related conflicts and assignments.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): A city is just bricks, a comrad is flesh and blood. Cities can be rebuild, lifes that are taken cannot be returned. I'll be sneaking off to rescue my brothers, plotting a new plan to launch a counter-offensive once we're reunited.
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Cultellus Application   Cultellus Application Empty15/3/2015, 16:00

Application looks good! Contact any marauder in-game, and they will point you towards someone that will give you a short, In-Character Interview! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Cultellus Application   Cultellus Application Empty15/3/2015, 16:26

Thanks! I've contacted somebody a couple of minutes ago and will be waiting for an interview. Hope to see you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultellus Application   Cultellus Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cultellus Application
Page 1 of 1