The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vilius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilius

Vilius

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Vilius   Vilius Empty21/2/2015, 20:21

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Have RP'd ever since I started in '06. It took me about 6 months to get to 60 because I was too busy RP'ing all the time.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I'd love to join an active group of like minded RP'ers.
Horde RP opposite to Alliance RP is more guild oriented, so I want to join one that does.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Anything from IC fishing trips, to city raids. I'm not fond of emote RP though.. and won't take part in it.
I'll put my sword in your face in a duel.. or slay alliance, but won't kill you with orange text.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): The mindset of wanting to create a story and make yourself and the people around you have a good time.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I've raided all through BC with my Paladin. Would love to do so with Vilius as well if I have the time.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I PvP mostly with my Disc priest, for some reason I suck at DPS... and prefer to keep my allies alive. So yeah, would like to PvP too, but would log to my Priest instead.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Have seen a bunch of you around, but recently met Scirik (I'm probably spelling it wrong..)

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Dreadnaught Vilius, from the city of Lordaeron.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I seek likeminded mercenaries, and wish to join your cause.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Who doesn't like bashing some blasted skulls! Where do I sign up! Lets kill something! *roars*

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Well, I reckon I grew up somewhere in Lordaeron.. I only really remember anything since waking up in a grave.. and boy, I hope I looked a lot better in my previous life.. I'm a jewelcrafter and a blacksmith. Quite an odd combination I'm often told, both smashing things.. and toying with the fine tiny details. But it suits me.
Pass time hobby.. eh, I'd rather not tell....
Well, ok.. but don't hold it agaist me. I fish... no really. I do. If you tell anyone I'll bash your skull in.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I bake a mean cake! Eh, I mean I rock a sword and board! If there's combat I'm right up in the frontlines, this also got me my prior rank of Dreadnaught.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I'll heroic leap into anything the enemy can throw at me.. I've been called a suicidal maniac before, but hey.. I'm still breathing so I must be doing something right. If standing down is an order we might have a disagreement.. but I guess the strategist in me will eventually understand.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I value comrad's over any city. I've died and returned before... so will my city.
Back to top Go down
Vilius

Vilius

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty3/3/2015, 17:59

So, do I like need to contact someone in game?
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty3/3/2015, 18:10

Question, by emote RP do you mean you will not take part in events? Other than that everything seems okay
Back to top Go down
Vilius

Vilius

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty3/3/2015, 18:14

Vicktomon wrote:
Question, by emote RP do you mean you will not take part in events? Other than that everything seems okay

Love to take part in Events. Just not a fan of...

Quote :

/e tries to stab %T.
/e succesfully dodges the stab attempt of %T.
/e grabs a pickfork and swings at the head of %T.
/e takes a hit to the head from the pitchfork and falls to the ground.

Other than that sort of /e fighting I love all RP.
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty3/3/2015, 18:17

That might prove to be an issue as most events involve emoting like that
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty3/3/2015, 18:18

Unless they are PvP or PvE
Back to top Go down
Vilius

Vilius

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty4/3/2015, 11:45

Well, there's a difference between involving, and revolving around.

I guess I'll give it a shot.

God-Emote's are frowned upon I guess?
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty4/3/2015, 16:47

Yeah,/w any Marauder in-game and you'll be directed to an officer for an IC interview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilius   Vilius Empty

Back to top Go down

Vilius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: