The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banantcjr's application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrustratedFio

Banantcjr's application! Empty
PostSubject: Banantcjr's application!   Banantcjr's application! Empty14/2/2015, 21:22

Out of character:
(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A) Admittedly I do not have much RP skill outside of (Shudders) "Goldshire" but I am very willing and quick to learn.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A) Simply because WOW is much duller without a guild, also the whole "fun" of being in a guild is one experiance you cannot find outside of WOW. also I like your name, and RP and raids are great things to do in guilds, and you provide both.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A) Player run stories, lore, and character development with some influence from the original game.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A) someone who can keep in character but also make other players be convince of emotions like sadness ect while knowing when is and isn't a good time to RP

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A) I would certainly want to raid with you, admittedly I have no experience outside of LFR but I am very passionate to learn on weekends and the latter part of weekdays.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.
(A) I might be, I am very inexperianced with PVP though but wouldn't it make for some good horde vs alliance RP?

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A) looking through the guild finder.

In character:
(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A)I am Banantc(Dad's dad was horrible at names) Junior or Banatcjr for short. I'm a goblin who hails from Kezan before Deathwing happened.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): heard there might be good money in mercenary work for the warbands of the Horde, and while a salary would be nice it isn't required as I could make money off of the enemies lo- er I mean I can mine and engineer for money , also I want to honorably kill my opponents since dishonourble ones are just cruel, even for me.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): clearly, I wouldn't be making this application for the chance the beat a pandaren at cooking ey? my family teached me how to fight back on Kezen and so that's what i'll do, for the horde and warband precisely.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I'm a mercenary who became one after a long trek to find my dad who disappeared, got cursed and turned into a Taruen by a crazed Gnomish Warlockess and then died after being ambushed by twilight cultists and the shattering of Azeroth. I began engineering as a teen to pass the time and occasionally ambush stray alliance members.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I have trained in Long range engagements, I used to be one of the sharpest eyed hunters in the goblin race before I realized Goblins don't make amazing hunters so instead joined the Horde military in attempt to find my role, and I did, I can shoot a target from 100 ft or stun 'em for other Horde soldiers to go after.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I'm not sure actually, maybe a glorious duel in Tanaris or something, it's not like I would run away, I would die in the heat. and Disobedience? well, as a merc' I'm pretty one track minded anyway, as long as I'm paid a sizeable amount for nagging those big targets I'm as loyal as Nazgrim before he died.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): tough question you got there, hmm.... If I stay I will probably get killed by Gallywix because I might have annoyed himvery slightly, so I guess I sneak out at night (Which I am very good at mind you) and rescue my darned comrades, because even if all the horde cities fall, we can keep that legacy going on.

Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Banantcjr's application!   Banantcjr's application! Empty15/2/2015, 13:56

Nice app Smile Whisper to marauder in-game and they will direct you to an officer for your IC interview.
Back to top Go down
FrustratedFio

PostSubject: Re: Banantcjr's application!   Banantcjr's application! Empty15/2/2015, 14:49

Awesome but who should I whisper? Also since I'm on the sporragar server is that going to cause any issues?
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Banantcjr's application!   Banantcjr's application! Empty17/2/2015, 17:42

As Hikka said just whisper any Marauder online and you'll be directed to an officer for an IC interview and since Sporregar and Defias Brotherhood are connected there won't be any issues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banantcjr's application!   Banantcjr's application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Banantcjr's application!
Page 1 of 1