The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lalu Fluxfire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalu

Lalu

Lalu Fluxfire Empty
PostSubject: Lalu Fluxfire   Lalu Fluxfire Empty25/1/2015, 00:54

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Been roleplaying a tiny bit in wow before, but I draw from my experience through tabletop RP. However I am pretty familiar with the overall lore of WoW from each expansion, important characters, plot points and so forth.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I badly want to be part of a multi-racial RP guild because life's too short for guilds exclusive to just one race or two. Variety's the spice yadayada. Secondly I have been familiar with your guild's existence for quite a while and it seems to be pretty solid so for that I hope I can be a part of it.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To write a character that you develop through interactions with other characters controlled and written by other people in an enviroment that is substained by its community.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): People who enjoys their character and respect others OOC'ly regardless of what approach they have decided to take for their own character.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Sorry, but no, I have no desire to raid actively.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): YES! I love PvP count me in! I have 1900 experience as a guardian druid and Balance.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): The official wow forums and friends :0)

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): *Lalu plays a bit with a hairlock, but she was definitely listening!*
Miss Lalu Fluxfire, and as you can see I am of the beautiful goblinity kind thank you.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): Well staying home in Orgrimmar is alright, but I prefer a lifestyle a bit more action orientated if you know what I mean. And I hope to add to your standards with what often seems to be a severe lack of goblins *flutters eyelashes*

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Fight? as in throwing fisticuffs? *Lalu gets up and mimicks boxing, throwing a few punches into the air* No I prefer blowing peop- I mean things of course! I like blowing -THINGS- up. I happen to have quite the expertise with throwing fire around from my bare hands. A pyromancer if you will *she gestures at herself and giggles*

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Well I like to keep this part short, and I mean that in every positive way possible!
Of the Bilgewater Cartel should there be any doubt. I used to work with my ol' man on gliders of goblin ingenuity, flamethrowers, shredders, close proximity detector mines, barbed parameters *the list goes on for quite some time while Lalu counts with her fingers* -And before I forget, anything related to the exchange of Kaja'mite.
My uncle of course insisted I dropped the wrench for a while to go study the arcane, and in spite of having a hard time acknowledging the old man, I must say it's come in handy. Want me to demonstrate *Lalu lights a bolt of fire in the palm of her hand she continously throws back and forth between her two hands*

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Oooohh did you not just listen to a word of what I was saying? *she gestures at you with her index finger insistingly* I suppose I can repeat myself for a while after all I'm used to hobgoblins *shrugs*...
Believe it or not this beautiful speciment standing before you has quite the experience with the element of fire, from which I inherited my feisty last name *she puts her hand above her chest strutting proudly upright with eyes closed as she boasts* aaaand of course anything that runs on oil, I'll be able to have a look at should you need it, and trust me! you will at one point or another *a grin widens on her mischievous face*
And as my uncle always said "if it can toast, we roast"

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): PLAN!? I absolutely po-si-ti-ve-ly do-not-need to plan anything in this regard what-so-ever!
No I'm the kind of gal that likes to show what I'm made of rather than continously talking about it, and I quite frankly find myself repeating things in this interview *she pouts a bit, before she eases up and chuckles*

With all due respect, I hope you'll find it in your heart to give me a chance to prove myself on the battlefield *an unusually warm smile broadens on her face*

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Let me put it this way, the integral interior structure of whomever I may work under, comes before anyone incapable of defending them self, that do not work under said company.
I would sooner die, than knowing I could have assisted my boss *she crosses her arms and looks to her left with her eyes closed*
Where would we be, if we sacrificed the building blocks of society for a bunch of helpless citizens? For all I know, they could slip in the bath as it is, being so helpless.

In all honesty though, you are asking a complicated question- I mean, where does the remote controlled plasmatic deployed sticky bombs, come into the picture!? Or the automatic wire triggered iron claws for goblinity's sake!?
I say, the situation alters depending on your ingenuity, so let's try this again once we are in clutches of such a situation yeah?

*Rests her head on her hands as she smiles mischievously at the interviewer*

Last edited by Lalu on 25/1/2015, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

Lalu Fluxfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalu Fluxfire   Lalu Fluxfire Empty25/1/2015, 03:18

Looks like a good application Very Happy, Contact a guild member in game to get to the in-game interview ^^
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

Lalu Fluxfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalu Fluxfire   Lalu Fluxfire Empty25/1/2015, 14:10

Awesome app! *rubs hands together and cackles evilly*

We are growing quite an Engineering Regiment.....

*Renames "Circle" to "Sappers" *

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lalu Fluxfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalu Fluxfire   Lalu Fluxfire Empty

Back to top Go down

Lalu Fluxfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: