The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tornas's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tornas

Tornas's Application Empty
PostSubject: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty25/12/2014, 23:36

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Early vanilla days i had a RP guild in a normal PvE server, just a bunch of guys and some RL friends. we all had a blast playing the game for what it was at the start.. I haven'y roleplayed much in the past few years, and i do miss it.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Reason number 1 would be the kickass recruit ad in the forums.
I'd also like to get back into the RP side of this game, and also get away from the PvE-only arena of my current server, your guild seems like a great fit for me.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Acting as if you are the character you are controlling in-game, by text voice etc..

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Being creative when IC, knowing when to step out of character.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes, very much. I used to raid heroic (Mythic nowadays) in SoO recently, 13/14 before 6.0 came out.
I was also the raid leader of the same raid team until i had to step down to make some time for final tests and other school related stuff. Current tier progress is 6/7 norm, 3/7 hc, none in mythic yet.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Yes. I was a part of an RBG team in the PvE guild we were in, got to around 1800 rating, but never kept it up for longer than a few months. 2v2 and 3v3 up to 1900~2000 ratings in various seasons.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Realm forums.

*NOTE*
I'm currently not in Defias Brotherhood, but planning a move soon regardless of me being accepted or not.

IC:

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I am Tornas Ara'nic, an orc of the shamanistic order of northern durotar.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): The head of my order has had a vision when communicating with the elements, in his vision he has witnessed a great bloodied skull, shattered under the hooves of a mounted warband, after they marauded a convoy. He has instructed me to follow thier paths if i am to become a better shaman, and a better orc. And so i am at your doorstep, hoping i understood the words of my master.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): The elements have never failed me, nor my companions. Any foe facing us will be quick to run, or be destroyed by the strength of the earth, the fury of fire, the haste of air and the crushing tides of water.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Before joining my order i was a part of the warrior tribe of western feralas, "The wartrains" as they were called, and i have honed my skills in armed combat there. I was also a great explorer of the buried treasures of old, Archaeology as they call it now. I am also a great fish-weaver and extremely well trained in the culinary arts.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): My heart is made out of weapons and shields, and my mind is the mind of the elements themselves, i am as powerful as a tornado, and yet as renewing as a cold sip of water after a hard fight. my uniqueness is my versatility, and my strength is the elements around me.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): My guide is the elements, and i am in a strong bond with them, aswell as i am with my own living body, there is no cowardice or disobedience in a pure mind and an infinite amount of strength in a strong body linked with the spirits of air, fire, water and earth.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): The spirits of air and water are there for me, and they summon a great mist to cover the watch-post. Leaving a torch behind to appear as the guard, I take on the form of a wolf, and get into the the camp my fellow companions are held captive, after spotting a weak link in the guard rotation, I call upon the spirits again, and the earth makes the west side of the barracks. The guards - rushing to save thier trapped comrads, are too busy to notice a lone wolf getting inside. After releasing my friends from thier bonds, the spirit of fire comes to me, and with the help of my friends we burn the remains of the camp they were held captive in.

Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty26/12/2014, 14:04

Very nice app! Contact any Marauder in-game for directions to an officer for a quick IC interview. Welcome to Defias Brotherhood, I'm sure you'll love it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty27/12/2014, 02:18

Heh I can already see you choosing your favorite shaman. The tauren, the orc or the troll.
Back to top Go down
Tornas

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty27/12/2014, 10:36

Greetings.
Due to cosmic anomalies i am forced to hold my application until next week.
I hope the matter will be sorted and won't affect my application.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty27/12/2014, 12:47

No worries.
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty28/12/2014, 05:05

By the spirits that is a great app. And Shroo. of course he's going to love tha macho troll.

Tarak = Water and Air. Durr. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty28/12/2014, 06:17

Pff as if. He's totally gonna dig the solitary and wise tauren

Shriukan = Earth and Fire
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty2/1/2015, 02:48

Or the bloodthirsty orc with a tendency to punch things in the face

Vick = Fire and Air(Earth from time to time)
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty3/1/2015, 22:05

I want to see a sham shaman: Fire and Water

*pssssssssss* *clouds of steam*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tornas's Application   Tornas's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Tornas's Application
Page 1 of 1