The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Felcrak Ragetotem - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Felcrak

Felcrak Ragetotem - Application Empty
PostSubject: Felcrak Ragetotem - Application   Felcrak Ragetotem - Application Empty24/11/2014, 01:16

((Hello guys – I'm Felcrak. My real name is Aaron, nice to meet you! I'm 22, and I've just come back to WoW having not played at all while I was at university from 2010-2014. I was very active in terms of both PvP and RP back in WotLK. This guild seems like exactly what I'm after upon returning, so here's my application!))

~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I joined WoW just after TBC dropped and RP was pretty much the main thing I was involved in during that expansion. I never even got to 70! The first character I properly developed was a dwarf rogue on Argent Dawn, and that's when I fell in love with RP. Playing a drunken midget who hit on human women was both hilarious and a good way to get into roleplaying as a teenager. Playing any kind of fantasy game is all about immersion for me, and being IC just cements that for me. In terms of EXPERIENCE, before leaving for university I was the IC and OOC leader of an RP guild called on Defias Brotherhood, who unfortunately no longer exist. The guild was pretty big at the time, some of you might remember us? Being GL involved the enforcement of guild rules OOC and organising of events IC. So... I'm pretty experienced! (I also was on something called LSRP for a while, if any of you know what that is)

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): All the friends who made the WoW experience for me aren't playing anymore! I'm looking for a new community to join who cares both about serious RP and PvP... I am also into PvE, but its not a priority. And, the warband really suits Felcrak well as a character. You guys are exactly what I'm looking for!

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): I think of RP as a form of group improv acting/writing, with the end of being immersed in the character they are playing, and creating a story, or an epic moment. I don't ever see RP as a competition, but as more of a thing that you are working as a team, to create something. For me RP gives more meaning to the game than just iLvls and honour points. I have a strong bond with my character because of who he is and what he stands for – which I wouldn't have if I didn't have any sense of roleplay, or my WoW toon actually having an identity.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Humility, and realising that RP is about creating a story rather than 'winning'. At least a -little- knowledge of lore, just so you don't pull something ridiculous that doesn't fit in the warcraft setting. Attention to detail, good use of /e, and hopefully a believable character! And, of course, no power-emoting.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): My raiding experience isn't extensive, however I have always loved tanking, and have recently gotten into warrior DPS with the fury spec, with reasonable success. In WotLK I tanked ICC 10-man, but due to lack of serious raiders in the guild we never got as far as Arthas.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): PvP is my MAIN interest. Power over a boss and a raid mechanic is nice and all... but what really drives me is the feeling of domination that comes with power over other players. The best feeling in gaming for me is spell reflecting that Pyroblast, defending/being the flag carrier, charging into a crowd of gnomes and dropping a big filthy bladestorm, etc. My main experience is with WSG, AB, and 2v2 arena. I have played all the other BGs, I just far prefer the simplicity the those two. I have also played 3v3 and 5v5, but not to any kind of competitive level. I'm still undecided whether I'll be rolling main Fury or Prot for PvP (Arms is boring as hell in WoD for me), but I will definitely be taking part in RBGs and Arena.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): WoW official forums, realm forums.

~~~~~~~~~~

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): : “Felcrak Ragetotem. I hail from the Tauren of Thunder Bluff.”

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): “Enemies, everywhere. In many worlds. Now is a time for brotherhood, and honour. We are at war - - and my strength does nothing alone. My strength and steel, ... and my honour – I offer to you. You can make great use of them.”

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): : “My -life-, is for the Horde. Nothing else.”

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): : “I am a weaponmaster; hammer, sword, and shield. The warhammer is my weapon of choice . Easier to crush a gnome than to cut them – and also the easiest way to break armor. I also use a shortblade and shield. A blade is quicker than a hammer. A hammer can crush, but won't protect. A sword does both, but cannot crush like a hammer. I use both. No weaknesses.”

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): “I fight for my brothers, and sisters. They drive me to fight. Without them, I would not be what I am. Fighting without a cause is wasted steel, and wasted blood. I uphold the honour of the Tauren and the Horde by any means – to crush a dwarf, to cut a tree, to weld metal or cut the wheat, to protect the weak and the innocent... I must do much. I will do this much for you.“

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): “My honour cannot be proved by speaking. My actions will speak.”

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.

If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): “To sneak by your own brothers and sisters is not honourable. If I free the warriors from the humans, I will do so with pride and strength, in the light of the day and not in the secret of the night. My blade is a sword, not a dagger.”

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

PostSubject: Re: Felcrak Ragetotem - Application   Felcrak Ragetotem - Application Empty24/11/2014, 05:52

Hey application looks good whisper any Marauder in game to be directed to an officer for a short IC interview
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Felcrak Ragetotem - Application   Felcrak Ragetotem - Application Empty25/11/2014, 01:18

Interviewed and recruited.
Forum access plz!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Felcrak Ragetotem - Application   Felcrak Ragetotem - Application Empty25/11/2014, 01:30

Access granted.

Welcome to the Shatterskulls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felcrak Ragetotem - Application   Felcrak Ragetotem - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Felcrak Ragetotem - Application
Page 1 of 1