The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dyognes - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyognes

Dyognes - Application Empty
PostSubject: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty7/11/2014, 17:14

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I roleplayed from the begining of LOTRO as a Human Burglar up until 2011 when my PC died and I did not replace it I was in a RP Kinship on laurelin and we did events and group tasks keeping storylines going from week to week. I RP'd a little in WOW in 2011 but not much but am willing to learn

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I read your forukm post about the Guild and it just sounds awesome, also i have no friends who currently play wow and I want to be apart of a community

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): During gaming make sure the avatar acts in a way that they should

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): being friendly and enthusiastic

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I would but not got any experiance but am willing to learn but if it doesnt happen Im happy

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I am and I have PVP'd in the past but its been a long time since 2011

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): the wow forum while i was looking for a guild

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Dyognes, Sin'dorei

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I have personally suffered great loss when the Scourge invaded losing my family and alot of friends, and I wish to make the Horde Strong to be able to make sure these things do not happen to anyone else. High Prophet Velen has enlightened me and I wish to use the light in a new way for the good of the Horde

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Ofcourse

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I fought against the Scourge during there invasion and suffered loss I do not wish to speak of thois to strangers, I am focused on using the light to make up for past mistakes.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am a Protection Paladin able to stand against powerful foes and not falter my will and courage are like steel.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Quest with me and it will be obvious

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): "The needs of the many outway the needs of the few" I would defend the city until I would be able to help friends if that chance arises and i would expect any friends of mine to do the same.
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty11/11/2014, 06:43

The application looks great! Just poke any marauder in-game and they'll point you in the direction of someone able to give you a short IC interview and Invite!
Back to top Go down
Dyognes

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty11/11/2014, 17:07

Great hope i pass the interview
Back to top Go down
Dyognes

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty13/11/2014, 16:56

Hi,

I have been trying to contact members in game for my Interview but it keeps saying no player is in game.

What can I do to contact one of the Shatterskull
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty13/11/2014, 17:02

Type /who, then in the search bar type Shatterskull Marauders
Back to top Go down
Dyognes

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty13/11/2014, 17:12

Thanks for that, feel like such a newb.

I was talking to Tarakjin but the servers are bad atm I keep getting punted out
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty13/11/2014, 17:15

No problem, didn't know that too when I applied Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyognes - Application   Dyognes - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dyognes - Application
Page 1 of 1