The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zen'jila

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torta

Zen'jila Empty
PostSubject: Zen'jila   Zen'jila Empty6/9/2014, 15:01

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have RP'ed on the server Argent Dawn alli side for two years. I had lots of characters, in lots of different guilds, but I was never a "hardcore" RP-er, only a casual one. also I had a lots of random encounters. I am a huge fan of warcraft and I know everything about the lore ( I did read all the books including the recently released Warcrimes, did read every short story, been reading the wiki and so on! )

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Because I love PvP, casual raiding and RP, and your guild seems to offer all those things! Also, I really like what I heard about the guild's RP style.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): No matter who you are - you might be the kindest soul the world has ever seen, but while roleplaying you can be anyone, even the exact opposite who you are in real life, like the biggest a-hole the world has ever seen. (of course with some restrictions, like your race etc.). It gives you opportunities to be completly someone who you are not, in a different world, you can be a hero, a criminal, a saint or whatever you want to be.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Being able to be someone else, to feel in different ways you would do, to say things you would not, to react as you would never normally do. For an example, you would RP with random people: you are the head of a "mafia" like guild, and execute people, smuggle things and so on - so basically a really bad person. One of the random guys you RP with decides he would like to know you better because he really liked roleplaying with you - he whispers you, you start talking, get to know each other more and he becomes more surprised by each passing moment how kind of a person you really are and how well you can play evil. That makes a roleplayer good - being someone you are not and being good at that.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Certainly I would! Well, I did raid back in BC, not hardcore, just casual (I've been playing for 10 years now), I had a HC raiding guild in WotLK, our "glorious days" were the ToTC days - I even have a feats of strength from that (A Tribute to Mad Skill (10 player)), continued as casual 25 man raider in ICC. I had SOME raiding in Cataclysm, downed everything but nothing on HC. Same for Mists of Pandaria! I usually play DPS and I am kinda dedicated now to my character (which is a hunter).

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I am! I love PvP, I loved it since vanilla. Sadly, I have never ever passed the 2k rating in arena and have just casually played RBG's with random people mostly so not too much experience in that - only my 10 years of experience in casual PvP (which is atleast somewhat respectable IMO Very Happy )

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Trade Chat!

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I be Zen'jila, a proud troll of da Darkspear Tribe - which I been exiled from some time ago.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I been a lone wolf for some time now, mon. It be hard, but there be no people who be acceptin' me "kind" - I be not referrin' to trolls undah dat - and I be hopin' dat ya migh' like me, accept me, and I could find some people to belong to.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): And for me self, with all me heart, I be willin'.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I be not tellin' ya when I be exiled or how old I be, but ya shoul' now that I be born in da jungles of Stranglethorn Vale a long time ago. I be a mercanary if it be required, a thief, a warrior, a tracker, a hunter or whatevah be da people's needs around me and whatevah suits me own needs. I don' like to be ordered around, but I do everythin' as long as it benefits me aswell. I be searchin' for somethin', been searchin' fah it fah countless years - an artifact if it must be put in words, but that be no accurate explanation - and I don' want to be givin' a more accurate one.
And ya keep in mind: I be no kind but no evil, I be no savior nor hero. I be a troll.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Me bow be me favoured weapon. I be an excellent marksman, a hunter if ya prefer, I be havin' some affinity for magic aswell, but it not be much. Howevah' in close combat I be deadly with anythin' that gets in me hand. I been exiled and alone for more years than I be carin' to count - and I be not carin' for me own safety either... I nevah did. That made me ready for a fight any time, and when it comes to fightin' I be doin' it until me heart be beatin' - and maybe even aftah dat.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Ya be seein' that I be no coward, and I be havin' many strengths. When it comes to obedience - when it be necessary and I be seein' the sense of what be required (or ordered) from me, I be doin' it with all me heart.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): In da dark of the night, I be movin' silently. Nor friend nor foe woul' notice me. I be used to setting up traps, and I be an expert in dat. On me way, I would lay several, on the post I jus' abandoned and around it. It would nevah stop da alliance, but it would slow 'em. I would rescue me friends, because their experience, superiority and tactial ingenuity be more important than standin' guard on me post. I would be as quick as it be possible and if we can make it back in time we still could save da city.
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

Zen'jila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zen'jila   Zen'jila Empty6/9/2014, 19:01

Looks like a really nice app Smile Intriguing! And more trolls are always welcome Smile

Whisper any Marauder in-game to get directions to an officer who can give you a quick IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Torta

Zen'jila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zen'jila   Zen'jila Empty6/9/2014, 19:03

Thank you kind sir! Smile I am pleased to hear that you found my application fitting!
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Zen'jila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zen'jila   Zen'jila Empty6/9/2014, 23:44

Interviewed, Ginvited and given forum access. This troll's got some voodoo in him. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zen'jila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zen'jila   Zen'jila Empty

Back to top Go down

Zen'jila
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: