The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zhargak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhargak

Zhargak Empty
PostSubject: Zhargak   Zhargak Empty4/9/2014, 13:47

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have plenty of RP experience dating back to this server's opening, however over the last few years I wasn't RPing at all, so I'm looking to get back into it!

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I saw a bunch of your guys back in Booty Bay, and observed your RP abit, also had a good chuckle when a few alliance players tried to keep killing you and they failed again and again.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Playing your character and talking as if you, yourself were actually in the game.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Realism....

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Currently have no wish to raid, but I have around 550ish PvE gear if you'll want some help. And as far as experience goes I've cleared full normal and on heroic up to Malkorok.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I'm interested in these, I've only recently got back to PvPing, since last time I've done it frequently was in vanilla-wotlk. As far as experience goes, I've done a few RbG's but nothing serious, and only did arena with my RL buddies to cap conquest points, nothing serious as well.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Ingame, trade channel. :-)

IN CHARACTER

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Lok'tar Ogar! I was named Zhargak Blacksteel at birth, and I'm a proud orc with dragonmaw blood heritage.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): Because reputation of your warband is known across Kalimdor quite well, and I have seen with my own eyes, just how much battle-ready your members are.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I always fight to the best of my ability! To my last breath I will stand and slay whoever stands in our way!

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I'm a proud standing orc, always ready for battle. There is Dragonmaw blood running through my veins, and I'm proud of it! In the old days, I used to be a member of Sagacious Society, The Red Order and Orcs of the Red Blade. I have always stood by them, in good and bad times, but most of my battle comrades either died or disappeared, so I had to move away from the battle, to contemplate what do I even want to do in the future.. My history is an ordinary orcish one, so there is nothing special about it. My hobbies usually include cooking and slaying whoever necessary, haha!!

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): As far as I can remember I wielded an axe and sword, over the years of sharpening my skills however, I slowly specialized in Arms combat! My most unique ability in combat is surprising manuevers and bloodthirsty viciousness!

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I have always said, that you can tell what kind of a warrior your opponent is whenever you clash your weapons!

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I would abandon my post and leave the city, and save my friends. A city can always be taken back in time, your friends however cannot be revived.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Zhargak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhargak   Zhargak Empty4/9/2014, 14:16

Well I'm sure you'll be able to reply to a few question regarding your Clan. Whisper us ingame for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Zhargak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhargak   Zhargak Empty4/9/2014, 15:05

Interviewed, Ginvited and given forum access. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zhargak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhargak   Zhargak Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhargak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: