The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A small, blood-stained note.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reginard

A small, blood-stained note. Empty
PostSubject: A small, blood-stained note.   A small, blood-stained note. Empty24/7/2010, 15:54

*The parchment that this is written on is tattered and there are blood-stains all over it, which makes it hard to read.*

Greetings.
My name is Reginard Oldsborough and I'm one of the Forsaken. I'm a trained warrior who is constantly developing my skills towards perfection. I barely do anything else than fight since I don't find great joy in dabbling around with any other relaxing activities. I could go on and write irrelevant things here, like my favourite colour and such, but I don't believe that it matters.The thing that matters is that I'm looking to join your ranks, I overheard a conversation about you lot in the Gallow's End tavern. Why would you want me? Simple, I do what I'm told and I don't question orders. That should be exactly the kind of individual that you like I believe. I also hate the Alliance with passion and I will therefore happily carry out any orders that involve the killing of individuals belonging to it, especially Humans.

I haven't got a lot of possesions apart from my armour and my weapon, I've never been a very materialistic person. I value my skills in figthing more than anything else.
If I'd only be allowed to use one word to describe myself, then it'd have to be determined. If I'm working on something then I won't rest before the task is completed.

//Reginard Oldsborough.

OOC

Questions for those below Level 80

1) Where did you hear about us?

A friend of mine, Jaskalla (dunno if that's how you spell it) convinced me to come back to this realm after a small adventure on Defias Brotherhood. She told me about the Horde's various RP guilds, including this one which she said many good things about.

2) What level is your character currently at?

Reggie is currently on level 14.

3) How far do you think you will level your character?
To level 80.

3) What are your professions?

Mining/Blacksmithing.
4) What sort of activites do you intend to do once you hit 80/85 (eg PvP)?
I'm a PvPer at heart, but I'd also like to try some PvE. And RP ofcourse.

5A) Are you an ALT from TVC?
Nope, I'm a new main.

6A) Are you a reroller from another server?

Nope, my old main Brandu is on the Alliance side though.

6C) What do you hope to find here on The Venture Co.?

Plenty of good RP and nice people, just like the Alliance side used to be.

Thanks for reading! And sorry about the weird alligning on the IC application, just couldn't get it to look the way that I wanted it to.

Back to top Go down
Maximus
Wanderer
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: A small, blood-stained note.   A small, blood-stained note. Empty24/7/2010, 23:09

All seems in order and it'd be a pleasure to see you in the Marauders. I liked what you did with the IC part of the application. As for the aligning that's my fault, I tried to spruce up the application forum but did something funny to the alignment in the process. You'll soon be contacted ingame =).
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Wanderer
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: A small, blood-stained note.   A small, blood-stained note. Empty27/7/2010, 23:28

Has been contacted and is now a member. I hope you enjoy your time in the Shatterskull Marauders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small, blood-stained note.   A small, blood-stained note. Empty

Back to top Go down

A small, blood-stained note.
Page 1 of 1