The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Runt

Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem Empty
PostSubject: Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem   Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem Empty1/9/2016, 00:21

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I've been RP:ing on wow on and off from the very start of it, and besides of that I do play a number of PnP games and I also LARP.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I've heard my fair share of stories of the guild and wish to be part of that.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Acting a part of a character that is not you, as your own. Or somesuch

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Interacting, compromising and considering others. Making RP fun for others and not only for oneself.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I -could- raid, if it came to that. I've been a class leader in vanilla through TBC and a second leader in casual raid guild in start of cata but I've not done any of that since.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Again, casual PvP'r, I had my peek at Vengeful season, enough to get the shoulders but nothing big, And Master Sergeants rank from vanilla. Again I could PvP but I'm probably not going to commit to that other than on a casual level.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Friends. Couple former active members I know.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Awakh Ragetotem, Tauren by the blessing of Earthmother. But Runt is what they call me.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I think here, I could feel like among my kindred spirits, and also a great channel to find my way back to the frontline of whatever needs me there.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): More than willing, eager even. There is no other way to fight, than to the best of my abilities. No fighting should be left half assed.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I am Runt of the warrior clan Ragetotem. Born as the runt of the litter, thus the name, I've fought my way up to prove everyone wrong. I've managed to either outgrow or out fight most of my clan despite all of the challenges. I'm a fighter to the last drop. And can be just as stubborn on some things. I've been a warrior, a soldier, a fighter all my life, I know how to handle myself in battle, but that's the most of my cababilities. Maybe here, I don't need to know more.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am the wall, and its breaker. I am unmovable and unstoppable. I'm the shocktrooper and the juggernaut. Bring me an obstacle and i'll run through it if need be, and stop only until done so.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Send me to the front, point me the direction and issue the command. Observe the result.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I find this question Impossible to answer as I have not yet made any bonds with people to determine wether they are important to me or not. Nor do I have a profound interest in my people.
In a pure tactical sense protecting the city is the more valuable solution.
But protecting your comrades is usually the, more morally liked option.
Yet again, It is unlikely that one man leaves a blind spot no one else could cover.
a hard question, I can see the value in asking this, very well.
I would choose to warn the city of my exile and run to rescue my assumed friends. After succeeding in that, I would rush to aid my city the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem   Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem Empty1/9/2016, 17:36

Seems good! Contact any of us online and ask for them to direct you to an officer or a Bloodseeker! Smile
Back to top Go down

Awakh "Runt" Ragetotem
Page 1 of 1