The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nostalgic adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reygar

Nostalgic adventures Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgic adventures   Nostalgic adventures Empty25/6/2015, 19:37

Hey all! It's me, the new guy! Wink

Wanted to see if there would be any takers for starting a little Group for nostalgic adventures.
What I have in mind is a complete dungeon party, obviously consisting of 1 tank 1 healer and 3 dps. Starting off in the first dungeon available and working our way through the dungeons as far as we wanna take it. Personally I would like to go all the way, since there are a couple expansions that I never played.

And I don't mean rush through as fast as possible but rather take it slow and enjoy the experience.
If there is any interrest we could make up a story about this Group of adventurers maybe?
Also it could be a chance to play a different role than usual without pressure, I mean if you have tanked for 3 years in raids maybe you wanna try ranged dps or healing or something?

And finally, I don't intend to do this 5 nights a week but rather once every two weeks or you know...when the whole Group is online and feel like going for a few dungeons. Smile

Does it sound fun?

Back to top Go down
Reygar

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic adventures   Nostalgic adventures Empty26/6/2015, 12:01

Could also be a well put together battleground kill-team in training if that seems more fun?
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic adventures   Nostalgic adventures Empty26/6/2015, 13:40

Just to let you know that this weekend the TBC Timewalking dungeons are active. They scale the party's level and gear down to 70 and all you need is to be lvl 71 or higher to take part in. IF you're lvl 100 you can even get a quest to win an extra loot coin for doing 5 timewalking dungeons which is the amount of TBC TWD available.

The other TWWeekend is dedicated to WotLK dungeons and accessible starting lvl 81. Check on your calendar to know when each happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reygar

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic adventures   Nostalgic adventures Empty30/6/2015, 06:38

Ooooh, the lich king dungeons I'd really love to do again... Love that whole expansion..
Any chance to get a guild group going for that?
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic adventures   Nostalgic adventures Empty15/7/2015, 16:20

I'd be up for your original suggestion, Reygar. I'd prefer to heal but don't mind tanking or dps Smile I'm sure I can clear a character slot for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic adventures   Nostalgic adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: The Shatterskull Marauders-
Jump to: