The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was Ancient when this world was young

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient

I was Ancient when this world was young Empty
PostSubject: I was Ancient when this world was young   I was Ancient when this world was young Empty7/8/2014, 01:36

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I am completely new to the world of Role-Play. Even though I have played World of Warcraft since day one (although, I have taken some breaks)

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I was in Orgrimmar earlier tonight, and I came across a few characters in a bar (I had to basically serve myself - typical Goblins!) and found the role playing to be interested and though, hey - I'd like to try that!

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Lore-based, fun.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Someone with a good sense of character and friendly.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I'm currently level 1 - so it will take some time to get to raiding standard, however I do have raid experience as a Mage.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I have only recently started PvPing on my Mage - I have full 550 Prideful and I am currently aiming for 1550.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Earlier tonight in the bar and I also talked with Tarakjin.

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I have been called Ancient in past times. I have been foreseen as a calamity. I am grounded to my birth place, Kalimdor of which I love.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I have always served my master, Hakkar. He would want me to become the calamity that so many feared.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Yes

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I killed on request. Some called it sacrifice, I called it fun. My hobbies include searching and killing of anything unworldly, including the Alliance dread.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am training to become a darkened fate, a shadow. But I would also strive to cast my healing touch to those who I serve.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I do as you ask.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I will help my masters. I will rain down fear upon those that want to harm them. They will regret.
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

PostSubject: Re: I was Ancient when this world was young   I was Ancient when this world was young Empty7/8/2014, 02:35

Hi there thanks for the App. Could you go into more detail why you are called ancient?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
Beelthazad

Beelthazad

PostSubject: Re: I was Ancient when this world was young   I was Ancient when this world was young Empty7/8/2014, 02:38

Jaifelas wrote:
Could you go into more detail why you are called ancient?
Back to top Go down
Tantzui

Tantzui

PostSubject: Re: I was Ancient when this world was young   I was Ancient when this world was young Empty7/8/2014, 10:45

Not sure if worshipping Hakkar is very legal in Horde. Atleast, you might want to keep it as secret. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was Ancient when this world was young   I was Ancient when this world was young Empty

Back to top Go down

I was Ancient when this world was young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: