The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beelthazad of the Undercity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelthazad

Beelthazad

Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty
PostSubject: Beelthazad of the Undercity   Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty24/7/2014, 00:10

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I've been roleplaying in World of Warcraft for 4 years - in 8 years of playing, i've always focused on PvP mostly. But i have roleplayed in games like Ultima Online (yeah, real oldschool) Guild Wars 1/2, GTA:SA... i've always loved the roleplaying thing, in games and outside them.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I want to roleplay again, and enjoy some PvP with people who share this romance. I am tired of just doing RBG, 2s2, hc's. I NEED roleplaying.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Roleplaying is just creating another life. It's about being a god who controls somebody. When i roleplay, i like to think that i'm living that life. That's roleplaying, enjoying different universes in which you have to deal with real problems, and of course having fun doing all that.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): My experience, my passion, anybody can be a good roleplayer. If you want it, you get it. Real deal.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Not interested.
(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): PvPing has always been my passion. Since i begun playing games. I have experience mostly in WPvP, but anyways, i've always done arena and bg's. Got Centurion rank back in Vanilla. But those were different times of course.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I knew about you because of battle.net forums. But i recently saw an announcement in /2 channel, and decided to talk to the one who posted it.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): My people call me Beelthazad, of the Undercity, and i am a PRIDEFUL Forsaken.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): Blood and fear is what i seek from my enemies. Doing it alone is not really interesting. I look for blood-brothers. Hunters.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I've never been afraid of death, since it's what i am. But if my time comes, i would love to die for my brothers and for the Horde.
(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I can't really remember what i did before i really died. Before the Forsaken decided to wake me up from the eternal nightmare. Since that moment, i've been training in the shadows with my master, Reigi. He sadly passed away -again- some years ago. I usually spend my time in Undercity, creating new potions or hunting.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am specialized in the shadows, subtlety, the power of daggers and poisons. The art of playing with the mind of my enemies.
(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I will be ready for any task given. That should be enought to prove my loyalty and my lack of those traits.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): If i weren't ready to die for my people, i wouldn't joing the warband. In that situation, i would do my best to rescue my friends, even if that means dying, obviously because that's what blood-brothers do.
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Beelthazad of the Undercity   Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty24/7/2014, 00:56

Very nice app Smile

Whisper any member in-game for directions to an officer for your IC interview.

Look forward to seeing you!
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

PostSubject: Re: Beelthazad of the Undercity   Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty24/7/2014, 21:27

Interviewed and Accepted, Pending Forum Rights
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Beelthazad of the Undercity   Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty24/7/2014, 21:30

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Beelthazad of the Undercity   Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty24/7/2014, 22:42

Forum rights granted! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beelthazad of the Undercity   Beelthazad of the Undercity Empty

Back to top Go down

Beelthazad of the Undercity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: