The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Brerina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brerina

Application Brerina Empty
PostSubject: Application Brerina   Application Brerina Empty28/6/2014, 22:44

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): < Not much WoW experience, however I did some in other MMOs like the now non existent Matrix Online and also had some in SWTOR >

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): < I want to have a good time exploring the world of Azeroth in a more focussed perspective. I also wish to make some companions along the way >

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): < Making your character come to life in the game world by giving him/her a personality and retaining it within a storyline >

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): < Ensuring that the player remains in character and builds on it. Trying to put the player into the shoes of the character that they are playing as. Trying to understand why a character would talk and act in a certain way.Remaining open to the ideas of other Roleplayers >

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): < Once I reach the required levels. Have not had any raiding experience in WoW, but something I'm willing to tackle >

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): < Again, I do not have much experience of PvP in WoW, but do have a basic comprehension of how it works. Eager to learn >

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): < General Chat in Orgrimmar >

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): < My name is Brerina. I am an Orc which hails from Durotar >

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): < I come from a family of weak males, that bring nothing but shame to my ancestors. I wish to join the warband as I feel the need to make up for my weaker brothers who made incompetent warriors. They are stuck at home looking after my sick father, while I join the Shatterskull Marauders to bring some respect back to my bloodline >

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): < All my life I have been looked down on by my family because of my gender. One time, my eldest brother Makar was forced by my father to kill some crocs for supper. He couldn't do it. I stepped in and gutted that creature's heart out, only to stop my father from being so ashamed. So to answer your question, yes I am willing to fight and more importantly kill in the name of the Horde, and The Shatterskull Marauders >

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): < Well, I come from a family of 4 (now 3, as one was killed during the cataclysm) brothers. My mother was the one I looked up to the most, she was made of raw courage and gave honour to female orcs. She died when I was young at the hands of the wretched humans. My brothers would do nothing about it; they are still afraid. But not I, I intend to remember my mother and eventually avenge her. My father is now a sick man, he is dying and I promised him before I left that I would make something of myself before he died. This led me to the Shatterskull Marauders>

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): < People often make the joke that I belonged in the kitchen slicing up dinner with my knives. I have learned that this trait can be transferred to my foes. I dual wield my blades and bring them down with swift fury, and justice, upon my enemies. They won't know what hit them. >

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): < If I had any of these traits I would still be the little girl mourning her lost mother and taking abuse from my brothers. Take my word on it, I won't be any of these things. >

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): < I will attempt to get my father and brothers (sigh*) out of harms way by sneaking them out of the city with me. I will then ensure my blades are extra sharp for the carnage that is to come to those who have abducted my Marauder brothers. The captors will pay the price and then I will rescue the Marauders. The city will have to fall for this duty. >
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Application Brerina   Application Brerina Empty28/6/2014, 22:49

Looks nice enough, but just want to mention, female orcs are usually treated the same as male orcs in the Orcish culture,but you can just say it's a random case where they don't Wink
Back to top Go down
Brerina

PostSubject: Re: Application Brerina   Application Brerina Empty28/6/2014, 22:50

OK, thank you for the heads up. What is the next step?
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Application Brerina   Application Brerina Empty28/6/2014, 23:15

Whisper any Marauder in-game and they'll direct you to an officer for your interview
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Application Brerina   Application Brerina Empty29/6/2014, 10:40

Interviewed and ginvited by Vicktomon. Forum access granted. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Brerina   Application Brerina Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Brerina
Page 1 of 1