The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to the warband by Marcelu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MVD Notenboom

Application to the warband by Marcelu Empty
PostSubject: Application to the warband by Marcelu   Application to the warband by Marcelu Empty27/6/2014, 22:50

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): my RP experience comes from playing the warhammer wargames in a roleplay enviroment.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): When i was looking for a RP guild in the new wow realm i am in i came across one of the members and it came to be that the guild had everything i could basicly want.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): My definition of roleplay is becoming something diffrent then yourself namely a character in a game or own set up universe etc and acting acordingly

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): a lively imagination and open mind to the ideas of other aswel as having a solid backstory for your character which doesnt change every day.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): My raiding experience comes from my alliance characters where i went with aswel as lead structured raids as a tank or healer (druid class)

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): higly interested in the PvP aspect of the game hence the joining of a PvP aswel realm Arena experience with 2v2 in WotLK expension (around 3krating if i remember correctly)

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): An ingame member whispered me about the marauders who directed me towards this website after i heard enough information about the organisation.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Greetings i am called Marceluas a still young Orc i have nomadicly been learning about the teachings of shamanisme

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I wish to join the famous and sometimes infamous warband of yours because strength not only comes from a person but rather from a group The glory and honor i wish to obtain cant be achieved by a single one and with you i hope to gain it.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): To have glory is to be able to fight for something for my brothers in war i stand in the fires of danger to heal them back to stature and striking the foes with elemental might as far as my abilities extend

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): As aspiring orc shaman i dedicate myself to become stronger so i am able to save my brothers in arms to come and relinquishing any threats to myself my fellow warriors and the horde in general. since age of start i follow the teachings of the elements and travel the world to learn.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): My training is in the art of shamanism harnessing the elements to strike my foes and help my allies recover i still have a long way to go but learning as quick as i posibly can.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Proving myself will not be an easy task but i am confident that once i have been given the opertunity i shall show my ability to stand on the front lines healing the hurt just as a warrior is fighting the enemy to his final breath.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Even though it pains to leave my home city to its own there is only dishonor in abandoning brothers in arms, Therefore i would abandon my post to rescue my friends making the wilds my new home as a result.
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Application to the warband by Marcelu   Application to the warband by Marcelu Empty28/6/2014, 05:41

The Application looks good! Whisper any marauder in game and they'll direct you to someone for a short in character interview.
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Application to the warband by Marcelu   Application to the warband by Marcelu Empty29/6/2014, 01:52

Interviewed and invited.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Application to the warband by Marcelu   Application to the warband by Marcelu Empty29/6/2014, 08:33

You forgot forum access, Himo. xD
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to the warband by Marcelu   Application to the warband by Marcelu Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to the warband by Marcelu
Page 1 of 1