The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vanthea's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanthea

Vanthea's application Empty
PostSubject: Vanthea's application   Vanthea's application Empty17/6/2014, 23:26

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): My first experiences are from San Andreas Multiplayer Roleplay servers, with all sorts of varieties. The first server I played on was a "Real Life" roleplay, where you simply lived as a citizen of a city. Then I switched over to a Zombie Survival roleplay, which was a mix of shooter and roleplaying. After that I turned to Garry's Mod, where there were different gamemodes called "Half-Life 2 RP" and "Phase Four". Half-Life 2 RP was, well, Half-Life 2 universe roleplay with people as the Combine enslaving humanity, whilst other people played as the citizens. Somewhere along the way I also had happened to start playing World of Warcraft which I played pretty casually back then, which included quite a lot of roleplay. I also occasionally play Pathfinder, which is basically Dungeons & Dragons with revised rules.

TL;DR: San Andreas Multiplayer, Garry's Mod, World of Warcraft and Pathfinder.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I've been looking for a RP guild for a while and all of the advertisements seemed to be just the same. Then I noticed Shriukan post an ad on the Trade Chat of Orgrimmar, which mentioned you roleplay mercenary warfare and also do occasional PvP. I've always been hugely competitive player, and as such I love PvP. As I also love Roleplay, it's rather hard to find the balance between those two. I am not that good player in WoW yet, but it seems like a good opportunity to have some fun on PvP and RP.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Living and being in another world as a different person.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): In my opinion, the most important thing for a roleplayer is to build up and maintain his or her character. The ability to think from the perspective of the person you're roleplaying. The ability to give a character, a personality to the person you're roleplaying. What would he do? How would he do it? Why would he do it? The character must be fitting to the world around him.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I wish to raid, although I have very little experience in raiding. I have done a couple LFR raids, but unfortunately that's about it.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I am very interested. However, just like my experience with raiding my experience with RBG's and Arena is just as non-existent. I like playing normal battlegrounds, and I'd like to try Arena as well.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Shriukan posted an advertisemenet on Trade Chat.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I am Vanthea Skyfire, a blood elf from Windrunner Village.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): For long, I've stayed on my on, accompanied only by the demons under my command. I wish to belong to something and what is better than to make living along the way?

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I've been fighting for the Horde for all my life, so another vow would not hurt so as long as it is bound by strength and honor.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): As I said, I hail from Windrunner village in the Ghostlands, south of Silvermoon City. It was once a beautiful city, but as you probably know the village lays now desolate, it's only inhabitants being shades from long past where the weak were punished and the strong rewarded. I'll leave the specifics to your imagination, but how could a tiny young girl survive the onslaught by massive army of the Scourge? That's how I found my strength.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I have bound several demons under my will. At the snap of my fingers, I can shatter a soul, or if I'm feeling kind burn them alive by fel flames. Most of my past enemies have never seen what settled our disputes.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Having looked in the eyes of a demon and living to tell the tale should be sufficient.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): To be caught in the first place by the Alliance is a disgrace. They should have either emerged victorious, or had a glorifying death in battle. I'd never weep for the weak. I'll stand by my post and uphold my honor, not to be captured but to crush the attacking Alliance dogs.
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

PostSubject: Re: Vanthea's application   Vanthea's application Empty18/6/2014, 00:18

Another Good Application. Whisper any officer in game for a quick interview
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

PostSubject: Re: Vanthea's application   Vanthea's application Empty18/6/2014, 21:45

Interviewed and Invited requesting Forum rights
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Vanthea's application   Vanthea's application Empty18/6/2014, 23:36

Forum rights granted. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanthea's application   Vanthea's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanthea's application
Page 1 of 1