The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otengwa's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otengwa

Otengwa

Otengwa's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Otengwa's Application    Otengwa's Application  Empty14/6/2014, 00:12

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I was roleplaying in various guilds, from Alliance to Horde sides, on many realms. Yea I know sounds like a shifting haggler but, dont know I cannot find myself under one skin as i did found my best in through most of the time: Feltrand Ravensun.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I am basically looking for active RP community which would be happy to provide a shelter for a troll character where I can stay at and rp in events and have fun. Definitely it isnt brightest days for RP community on casual level.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): A roleplay is an action on reaction based form of acting, where you take control of a character of your design. It can be a simpleton or a great evil beign- you let yourself slip into that roll and act what they would do.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Respecting the rules of roleplay and knowing there is always reaction for action. If you play kind you are gonna be taken for kind char, but not interested by many. If you play an evildoer, you can expect there will be lots of consequences where you thread.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Healer, DPS, while i was still in PvE guild back in Cata and WotLK i was also tank.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): A casual Pvp from time to time, yeah why not. I am thoa fraid my skills in game agaisnt players are not best to do ranked games.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Heard of ever since you guys arrived here. Back than I was second in comand of The Murder Row Cartel on Silas Shadowsun, a Death Knight. We were making contacts eagerly and got to know you people arrived from venture Co. (which is also a nice community with very cool people alike Gerrond, Castelan or Carmtan from Wardens of Azeroth)

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Otengwa of the darkspear tribe

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I am looking for honor and best way to aid my fellow warriors in battle against Alliance.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I stand by what I said in upper answer! Yes.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I was once a hexxer for Zalazan. I than heard the callings of the many loas who led me through transformation of the beasts. Since than i than rejoined my brothers ashore and helped to fight against zalazane until him was dead. Than we the Druids came to rise out and I have knew of my calling. So i am a hexxer and a shapeshifter.
I am interested in the ways of applying alchemy to the healing and exploration of the wilds.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am a shapeshifter and a hexxer. I can shift myself and the enemy, and yet I can as well heal the allies.
I think I am good in middle of the fight as i can protect the friends with spells and aid the attack with forms.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I will stick to the casue of joining. A sheer power of the mind shall with power of the stubbornes brought me to the goal so i can be in end called blood brother.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): A game of tricks for minds.
Two options with two solutions:
I could either leave the Mauraders, as I know their death would be in honor as they would not jsut stand idle, but try to escape.-
Or i could leave the post, join the Mauraders in their cause and try to push the enem where it hurts, their leading flank.
Back to top Go down
Otengwa

Otengwa

PostSubject: Re: Otengwa's Application    Otengwa's Application  Empty14/6/2014, 00:15

Also apologising for typos. english is definitly my first language, but I do try to make my best on it, so i understand hell of the most of it, yet same time with a bit of issue i try to make others udnerstand me. Hope it was readable.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Otengwa's Application    Otengwa's Application  Empty14/6/2014, 00:22

Hi there. An impeccable app as I expected. Whisper an officer for a quick ingame interview. Smile

EDIT: English isn't the first language for most of us, me included. Luckily you're a troll who are known to be the worst "Orcish" speakers out there Razz
Back to top Go down
Otengwa

Otengwa

PostSubject: Re: Otengwa's Application    Otengwa's Application  Empty14/6/2014, 00:50

thanks. In chat with old buddy with Oten already for the introduction to the Mauraders. Taz'tingo.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Otengwa's Application    Otengwa's Application  Empty14/6/2014, 02:21

Interviewed and ginvited by Tarak. Forum access granted. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otengwa's Application    Otengwa's Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Otengwa's Application
Page 1 of 1