The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shaent Empty
PostSubject: Shaent   Shaent Empty8/6/2014, 05:23

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): < Well I have experience on Ally-side, a lot... I have rp'd an undead once, that was fun. I must say I have a lot of experience rp'ing, just not on the horde side. >

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): < I joined this server because I heared it has a good rp-pvp ratio. The first thing I did... maybe because of habit, but I typed: /join lfrp And there were people! I couldn't believe it. Sure on Argent Dawn this kind of channel is always there, but on a new server? I started to ask some questions and they showed me you.>

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A):

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): >

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): < Raid... sure... when I reach level xxx... sure I will! >

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A):

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): < Weird story but true: I was kinda lost so I typed in some words I knew....: /join lfrp Who would have known this would actually get me here. >

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A):

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): < I've talked to some people and they told me I should fit right in. Besides that I'd like to fight for honour and glory, just not the regular way. >

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): < You serious... yeah of course! >

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): < I come from Thunderbluff. We are taught to look at what is happening around us within nature.. We like to keep it small and close to us. >

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): < If you are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde and you are not willing to educate, I might be at the wrong adress. I'd love to get pvp and learn it, but I do need a teacher. I'm levelling through bg's and I am learning every day. >

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): < Are you serious? I have the ability to cower in fear? I think not... Us Taurens do not do that, instead we will lift the fright from you. >

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): < Tough question and I am going to practise it like it is supposed to, fast... First of all, a city under siege, nasty. Second of all my 'friends' under siege. And if I rescue my friends there is no chance of me being able to re-enter the city. Fair enough... Well frankly... what would you 'o high superior' do.... leave them to rott? No, you'd try to get them out. Leave no man behind, that stuff. The rule is that your own safety comes first.... Do send me the answer, Shaent. Note that I do not have the heart to let you rot.
>
Back to top Go down

Shaent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaent   Shaent Empty8/6/2014, 05:25

I am missing a lot of answers... And I know I did do them.
Back to top Go down

Shaent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaent   Shaent Empty8/6/2014, 05:28

Well bugger that I actually had some good remarks about 'being a good roleplayer'.

Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

Shaent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaent   Shaent Empty8/6/2014, 08:45

"I'd love to get pvp and learn it, but I do need a teacher. I'm levelling through bg's and I am learning every day. " Could you change/remove that since PvP is generally an OOC thing.Also could you put in the answers to the missing questions? Besides that it seems fine
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Shaent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaent   Shaent Empty8/6/2014, 10:46

DOn't use <> without spaces as it hides the text. Common error. Like Vickto said, please fill in every answer. Also the LFRP channel has been here for a long long time since the realm is nearly 9 years old xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaent   Shaent Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: