The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunay's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunay

Lunay's application Empty
PostSubject: Lunay's application   Lunay's application Empty27/4/2014, 18:17

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I don't have any RP experience, but i want to learn about it.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I want to see how does RP looks. I just wanted to try something new, and I heard that you are really good guild.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): I think roleplay is when you are creating your own story as you want.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): It's being an unit with your character. It's also thinking "what your character will do now".

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes, I love raiding and im raiding whenever I can but i still need to gear up.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Well, sometimes im trying PVP but im not very good at it. It doesn't change fact that i like it. I don't have any experience in RBG or arenas.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I saw your advertisement on trade and it really interested me.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Lunay. Blood elf.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I'm looking for a companions who will help me improve my fighting skills as well as people i can discuss with. But the most important thing is to restore honor of Horde which Garrosh has destroyed.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I'm fighting for glory of my warband only, Horde is contaminated at the moment ...

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): When I was young, I lived as a refugee in Stormwind, my parents were working for a cheap gold, and I was ridiculed by the other kids. One day my mother was accused of some crime, I don't remember. She had to be publicly executed. In day of execution, my father asked the judge to execute him instead of my mother. Judge started laughing and first, he killed my father and then he ordered to execute my mother. After that I was left alone, I had nothing and no one, I promised myself that I will revege my parents. I left Stormwind and after long time, I got to Silvermoon City. There, I joined to army as a recruit. I died in fight. But I returned as a death knight. I realized that this is my destiny, to revege my parents and I want to achive that with your warband.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Pff, you can call yourself elite, after i join to you! I'm death knight, I have died once and I'm not afraid to die again. I'm icy harbinger of doom.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I am loyal to the death

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): City is just a pile of stones, friends are people I trust. I would save my friends becouse I don't want to disappoint companions as I disappoint my parents.
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Lunay's application   Lunay's application Empty27/4/2014, 18:56

Looks nice. Whisper an officer in game for a quick interview.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Lunay's application   Lunay's application Empty27/4/2014, 21:08

Interviewed and Ginvited by Vickto.
Forum access grantes. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunay's application   Lunay's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunay's application
Page 1 of 1