The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter from Weillitar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weilly

A letter from Weillitar Empty
PostSubject: A letter from Weillitar   A letter from Weillitar Empty26/4/2014, 00:28

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or
turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to

learn!)

(A):
I started to play from vanilla. From BC I started RP, at that time I played as rogue (Alliance) at Ravenholdt realm. We had an RP guild of
explorers, we traveled a lot, investigated new territories, dungeons. I had two best friends - night elf feral druid Aelia and dwarf paladin which
decided to join us because of Aelia (he was violently in love, that's was main reason). After a year or so I quit Alliance and started to play
rogue on the same realm. We had an RP guild also, main focus - world PVP events. We attacked most all of the Alliance's Outposts in Azeroth (no prisioners). Our favourite zone was Ashenvale. Also we had wall to wall battles when we were throwing call/challenge by Alliance's armies. When realeased LK addon released I migrate to Russian servers, didn't find any RP there but a lot of PVP. After few years on Ru realms I decided to come back to EU, as I found Ravenholdt almost dead I took a chance to start new story at TDB realm.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A):
My goal is to find roleplaying guild with PVP activities. As I investigated THe Defias Brotherhood server, I found you guild's description most interesting for me, which also correlates with my past RP activities.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): RP is this behavior yourself in the current environment (world of warcraft) taking into account the specifics of the environment, but not taking into account the real world and what is happening in it.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): involvement, engagement and imagination

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Starting from LK I have no PVE experience at all, but I would glad to raid now.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Yes! There are two main things that's are interesting in this game for me: RP and PVP. However I don't have high arena RBG raitings (biggest was around 2.1k RBG raiting at my UDK). Also I played by most calsses at 90th level at least 1-2 seasons. Now I am allso learning prssure mastering at affliction warlock.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): ingame chat

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us.

We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if

you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Weillitar, undead

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): My goal is to defend my home and beat the enemy, it may be more effective with reliable mates and commanders.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the

warband?

(A): Of course

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Since I can remember all I do is fighting alliance, I participated in lots pf cpnflicts, defending Horde's interests. First few years it was my job now it's became my lifestily - allways in war mood, can't imagine myself in peace time. Through the records I was resurrected near Brill and recorded under the name Weillitar, then I was called to war with the Alliance and joined scouting squad at Barrens, and later went with the
first expeditions to Outland. Am not orcish native speaker so sometimes I may not clear explain some ideas, it won't affect combat collaboration with my team.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

(A): I have three main specializations applyable to cpmbat situations:
- target liquidation
- scouting and exploration
- situation analysis and strategy development

On the battlefield your back will be defended and enemyie's will bleed.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits

during your initiation period?

(A): Warband at least partially is a military organization, which means that order must be executed at any cost, and you allways should be prepared to pay any cost.

Only combat missions success may prove soldier's necessity, I can prove my loyalty by executing your tasks.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your

race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city. There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Friends (including family) and combat missions are two not Incomparable things. If I have order to defend my positions and fight to death - then I should follow it. When you are in the military your first objective is commander's objective, not personal. But if you are successfull in performing your main responsibilities you can also try to do some personal things.
In case wwith friends I will try to create a situation when Alliance will decide not to execute them but exchange of prisioners, or any goods/information.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Weillitar   A letter from Weillitar Empty26/4/2014, 12:02

Looks good enough for me. Whisper an officer in game for a quick interview.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Weillitar   A letter from Weillitar Empty26/4/2014, 13:41

Interviewed and ginvited by Hikka.
Forum access unlocked. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Weillitar   A letter from Weillitar Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter from Weillitar
Page 1 of 1