The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebaldus application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebaldus

Sebaldus application. Empty
PostSubject: Sebaldus application.   Sebaldus application. Empty9/4/2014, 15:54

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have been a GM for quite some time. Tabletop RPG mostly but not so much online. Would like that to change !

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): You seem to be down to earth ( from what i can read) and reasonable guild with a good reputation. Also Mixing pvp and rpg is something I always wanted to pursue.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Alot of things really. From the heavy scripted events down to just talking in character. I am open to all of it. And I love to try new things.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A):Someone who can get into their own character and just have fun with it. To really connect with your char makes it so easy for others to play with you and against you.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I would like to raid ! But I do have some gearing up to do. I have raided before on other servers and even with my own guild, but that was some time ago.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I have alot more PVP experience. Not all that much with arena but with the coming changes to arena i will finally jump in and do battle even more.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Searched the forums and found a thread on Defias brotherhood server forum. In the thread Shatterskull Marauders were looking for new recruits

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): My name is Sebaldus and I am...Forsaken. Undead.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I wish to bring the very same pain and suffering that the Alliance have brought down upon me.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I am grateful to the Horde for it has saved me from the silence of death.I wish to prove myself and my loyalty to it. And by my actions, prove my self to the warband aswell.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A):
There is little I know of the life I once had. Thinking back on it all I can remember is fear,pain and the noose around my neck. The last thing I see is the banners of Stormwind fluttering in the wind and then. Darkness.

I don't know how i wake up, but I do. Locked in a crypt with no way out. I am trapped in my own tomb. For some reason, there are books with me down here. Books that seems to have been locked away. Just like me. Within them I slowly learn the secret words of darkness, pain and death. I read these books over and over. And I find comfort in them, I play with the thought to one day unleash them towards the bastards who have done this to me. And then it happens. The crypt is smashed open ! The Forsaken and the Horde have found me. And they do really appreciate the shadowy knowledge I have within me...

I still struggle with undeath. The sensation of rotting flesh upon med bones is not something I have gotten used to. During my search for vengeance, I guess I also look for the meaning behind it all. How come my soul is still clinging to this shell. Have I something left I must do ? Is there something I have done ? Or is this simply a curse ? This uncertainty...It infuriates me.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Since my freedom I have studied and trained in the art of shadow. With but a whisper of a word I can make the enemies of the Marauders feel unbelievable pain. And with the rest of my shadowy arsenal I can finish them off. One by one.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Death no longer holds any secrets for me. I do not fear it and I will show you my determination with the bodies from the enemies of the Horde !

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A):Ah, such a dilemma. Tough I believe I have to stand my ground. The Shatterskull Marauders are fighting for the true Horde and what would I be if I did not show the Horde that The Shatterskull Marauders truly are the elite fighting unit ? Even tough I would like to break out my friends and let them join in the bloodshed, I would not let the Alliance think that the Horde is weak and stupid by leaving a blind spot in our defense. Nor would i risk the families within the walls. Perhaps even families of my friends?

Hopefully, they would understand.
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Sebaldus application.   Sebaldus application. Empty9/4/2014, 17:08

Looks okey! Find an officer in-game for your IC interview!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

PostSubject: Re: Sebaldus application.   Sebaldus application. Empty21/4/2014, 16:29

Interviewed and Invited by Me, pending Forum rights and Promotion to Recruit
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Sebaldus application.   Sebaldus application. Empty22/4/2014, 16:49

Access fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebaldus application.   Sebaldus application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sebaldus application.
Page 1 of 1