The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyrellius

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszhmar

Tyrellius Empty
PostSubject: Tyrellius   Tyrellius Empty27/12/2013, 19:26

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): A few of you should remember me, been in the Marauders from...sometime just before WotLK to autumn 2011 when I stopped playing for Reasons. (disappointment in Cataclysm being some part of it)

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Because the Marauders have made an okay-ish game experience into a highly entertaining one.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Roleplaying is immersing yourself in the role of another person (your character) in what is essentially a form of impromptu, scriptless acting via text, tabletop gaming (sometimes online via voice) or live-action (which I'm not a big fan of). It can be done literally via any medium of communication (my own preference being text)

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): The ability to assume the persona of a fictional character while maintaining a strong separation between IC and OOC relations and knowledge. And being able to react to a variety of situations in a believably in-character way.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Could be fun, have raided with the Marauders before (although the relocation to Defias Brotherhood might cause some complications as all my characters remain on TVC)

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Not very experienced in PvP, but could give it a shot! Could be fun. Although not a fan of making it too serious.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Used to be a member.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Tyrellius. Tauren.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): Because the Marauders have been good to me in the past. Would like to lend a hand again, if possible.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Fighting is what I do best. Not my ideal way to spend my days breathing, but nothing else comes to me as naturally as crushing people, monsters or beasts that have the misfortune of being called "the enemy."

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Not much to tell. I tread on people who deserve or need humiliation, take on mercenary work for those unable to fight to protect themselves. Tinker with new tools and weapons to stay a step ahead. Occasionally dig up old things to learn from those who went before.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I specialize in being bloody immovable. Heaviest armor, toughest shields and when asked to defend, the last one to move. I understand comparisons have been made to fighting a steamtank.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I've proved it in the past, and will prove it again. If you order me to destroy, I destroy. If you order me to protect, I protect. If you order me to retreat, I'll be the last one out, covering my allies. That is all.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Abandoning my post in the defense of my home to save allies and friends? No. If a city needs my shield, my blood and my blade to defend it, they shall have it. My friends in the Marauders have my respect and my loyalty, but they are warriors. Not all behind the city walls can claim the same, and are more needing of my strength. I will do my best to send for help in rescuing our captured comrades, for other Marauders will surely still be at large, capturing the entire warband would not be possible. If no help is sent and my Marauder comrades perish, I will mourn them by spilling the enemy's blood a thousandfold. And, if sufficient beverages survive the bloodbath, a toast to their memory.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

Tyrellius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrellius   Tyrellius Empty28/12/2013, 13:05

I know that name...

Troll.. troll... hunter?
Back to top Go down
Daszhmar

Tyrellius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrellius   Tyrellius Empty28/12/2013, 14:20

Nyope. Did play an UD warlock named Daszhmar too, also. I also notice that technically ex-Marauders don't need to apply but my forum account was deleted some time ago. And, well, I guess I'd have to technically roll a new alt for the Marauders since everyone moved to Defias Brotherhood

Fun fact, I personally pushed Marauders on TVC that last millimeter to level 11. Whoo.

As a sidenote, I do remember you. Somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

Tyrellius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrellius   Tyrellius Empty3/1/2014, 00:22

Close enough...

Honestly, I got you muddled with Denjanza. Too many D's
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

Tyrellius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrellius   Tyrellius Empty3/1/2014, 10:53

Old Marauders are welcome back of course! Whisper any marauder ingame to get appointed to an officer for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyrellius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrellius   Tyrellius Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyrellius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: