The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scuttleworth

Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application Empty
PostSubject: Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application   Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application Empty17/11/2013, 15:05

OUT OF CHARACTER

Hey there! I hope this application finds you well. Scuttleworth the Goblin Hunter, here we go!

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I started back in 2005 on Moonglade EU, and later moved to Scarshield Legion EU. I helped a small fledgling RP guild getting started and continued to RP as a Human Mage. This lead into a PVE focused RP coalition with a few other smaller guilds with regular in-game events and wonderful IC raids. I'm also an avid DnD DM and am always pestering my friends to get into character and roll some dice.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Looking for a fresh start as Scarshield Legion has become mighty stale as of late. I have a bunch of alts there and things are getting cluttered- after returning from a 2 year break I'd like to kick back with some good ol' RP!

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To play your role! To create and become your character and their role, develop awesome stories and have fun while you're at it.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Enthusiasm and imagination. An open and friendly atmosphere goes a long way, too!

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Having played from Vanilla through to Cata (before getting burnt out on Firelands (pun sort of intended)), I raided everything from Molten Core 40 through to the Firelands raids and was there for every expansion. I have mainly DPS'd but am not averse to the healery or tanky roles. This character application is for a Hunter though, so such things would only be relevant if I went on to create alts. I like to help where and when I can and have a relaxed attitude to it all.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Not a huge PvP fan but I'm not against it. A bit of organised WPvP sounds like a blast! I used to play alot of AV back in Vanilla... did a couple of 2-6 hours AV sloggathons. Then in TBC I did alot of arena with some buddies, that was fun. But since then it's only really been things like Winterspring and Tol Barad. I've not been around for MoP so my experience is rusty and dull at best.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Wondering what server to pick for my fresh start, I browsed through the official Defias Brotherhood EU forums and noticed the big ol' thread being bumped there.

IN CHARACTER
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Bronz Scuttleworth, at your service. Goblin of the Bilgewater Cartel and former resident and radio DJ of Kezan.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): For gold and glory, why else?! Oh, and for the Horde. Yep. Go Horde!

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Just gimme a target and they'll be whistling jaunty tunes through their brainsockets! So to answer your question, yes. Yes I shall, can and will!

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Oh, I come from a long, LONG line of gunsmiths, scouts and trackers. My pappy, grand-pappy, his grand-pappy, and so on and so on. We were never big on the whole... technological uplift that brought the Goblins great success. By the time it came for me to wield the family blunderbuss, Kezan and the South Seas were pretty much scouted and explored. My own father...! *A hankerchief is presented and promptly blown into* That... filthy sleazebag took the Scuttleworth fortune and spent it on the biggest yacht in Kezan, set sail and never returned! Hah, what a maroon!

So to cut a long story short, I took a job at Kezan's PREMIER radio station. "KZ.187 if it ain't KZ you should be shot!" Well, the station closed down, one thing lead to another and Kezan exploded. Some dragons got no taste in good music, I guess. Then I washed up with the rest of my kin and to cut a short story even shorter... I seek the wilds that my family once explored. I seek adventure! I seek the biggest, meanest creatures and then I'll get them, and I'll make them all work for me! You'll see! You'll ALL SEE!

*ahem*

I hunt, therefore I am. I am hunt. Apparently.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Like I said before, you want some big ugly whistlin' tunes through his earholes then I'm yer Scuttleworth. I AM Master of the Hunt! The Great Wilds are... pretty wild! I employ only the sneakiest, most devious creatures. Ever seen a Scorpid stalk up behind some unsuspecting scumbag and skewer 'em with that big ol' tail they've got? It's great, you should check it out sometime. I got my all-singing, all-dancing band o' bugs under my THUMB. And, if you'll have me under your employ, they'll be under your collective thumbs too!

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Now, my family (not to mention my entire species) are not known for their bravery, their honesty, their loyalty... good looks, personality, wit... wait, where was I... Oh, yes! I have a kodo-load of bullets and eyes like a wasp. Strength in numbers and a brave trigger-finger is what I bring to the party! I can arm-wrestle a Tauren. I may not -win-, per-say, but I'm not beyond making my point proven! What coward would say that, eh?

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Home is where the heart is, I say! And I have a heart of gold. Honest to Gallywix! Here's my plan: I paint Ponok (that's my scorpid) nice and green, slap a wig on there and tape a gun to his claw, maybe some big ol' leaves on the sides of his head for ears, very tasteful. Then I leave him there and beat cheeks to wherever my buddies are being held! Foolproof! Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application   Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application Empty17/11/2013, 15:20

Looks impecable. Had a chuckle here and there while reading it too. Contact any officer for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Baptiste de Gouille

Jean-Baptiste de Gouille

PostSubject: Re: Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application   Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application Empty17/11/2013, 15:54

Scuttle right on in, I say!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application   Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronz Scuttleworth: An Application
Page 1 of 1