The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zimvarj

Go down 
+2
Jean-Baptiste de Gouille
Zimvarj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty11/11/2013, 23:26

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

As an initial note, I may not have a great time to play and I fully understand if you'd rather have someone more reliable, I will play when I can but I cannot promise much I'm afraid.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I roleplayed quite a bit back in the day though it has been a while since I indulged.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): It has been too long since I wore the shattered skull. While I'm not sure how much time I will have to play, I would love to spend whatever time I get with the Marauders.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To do or be anything, limited only by imagination.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): An adaptive person, someone that can respond to any situation given to them fairly.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I have no immediate intentions to raid my only experience was with Zul'Gurub and Molten Core way back when.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): A little PvP perhaps, I have little to no experience though. World PvP is where it's at.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I created them I guess.

IN CHARACTER
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Zimvarj Blackscalp, de oldest troll I know a' least.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): De warband is 'ome ya know? Everybody be needin' a place to spill blood an' beer wit'. Wha' better place ta be when da 'orde breaks free o' da leash de boys in blue have round our neck.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Heh, I migh' not be da best fighter aroun' but ya can bet I'll be on da ground, spreadin' da sufferin'.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I wish I coul' tell ya more dan de fact I's been lost. Wanderin' a long while. I remember de light, but it has since abandoned me. Not dat I's complainin' o' course. Heh.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Well, one day ya gotta answer dem whispers righ'? An' when ya do dese bein's come wanderin' outta whereever dey call 'ome. I's thankful for de 'elp but I tink I still prefer to spread disease an' misery for a change. I mean, when ya been able to bring a soul outta it's shell ta protect someone, it's only a nudge further to take it all da way out. Hah!

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I ain't a fan o' backin' down. If it weren' for da bosses shakin' hands an' playin' nice I'd be rallyin' arms ta attack one o' dere precious cities. But, ye don' get dis old without at least a bit o' patience.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Ya know, any city tha' can' defend itself when one man down ain't no city that deserves t'stand. Besides, dey may break through da walls and take da city. But wi' people I know, after rescuin' 'em, we'd jus' take it back!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Baptiste de Gouille

Jean-Baptiste de Gouille

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty11/11/2013, 23:44

I'm not sure why, but the name Zimvarj just resonated with me.

Good application!
Back to top Go down
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty11/11/2013, 23:52

Thank you, the name does have quite a history by now! I had always imagined it as Zim'varj.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty11/11/2013, 23:58

Quote :
(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I created them I guess.
How stealthy Razz
Why make an app? All you had to do was say "Where are the tabards?"
Fuck the interview. Come home already! Very Happy

PS: Do still show up for the interview to troll us youngsters until we realize who you are. I wonder if even the oldest active Marauders met you.
Back to top Go down
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 00:30

Well I'm no rogue you know Wink.

It's only proper to apply. We can still do the interview if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 00:50

Oh do it with whoever takes you up. I just wish the chat log would get recorded so I could treat my eyes to such a tasty RP snack.
Back to top Go down
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 00:58

Hah, I can wait until you are available and I'm feeling the pressure a little now! I may be a little rusty.
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 01:25

Hah! Welcome back old troll.

I think i'm the longest living SSM'er that's still active, but i'm not old enough to have served under you. I didnt join before the Dorn days.
I do remember meeting you and a few others through some RP-PvP events where my old guild, The Tide, often dived into the madness of rp, aslong as we could bash some skulls aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 12:53

Woah...!
Back to top Go down
evicor
Oathsworn
evicor

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 14:55

Hai. I'm more ancient than Cat.
Back to top Go down
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty12/11/2013, 16:59

It's good to see old faces staying with the Marauders. I do remember the Tide! Though names are difficult since its been so long. I remember some whom I used to hit ZG with such as Sizzlor, Losha, Piftel, Mort, Osiris etc. It's been a while!
Back to top Go down
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty13/11/2013, 14:58

I should be available between 19:00 and 21:00 server time this evening. Will anyone be about?
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty13/11/2013, 15:00

I think it's safe to say there are people about every night. Smile

(That's a "yes")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zimvarj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimvarj   Zimvarj Empty