The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rekfas's application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rekfas/Raventear

Rekfas/Raventear

Rekfas's application. Empty
PostSubject: Rekfas's application.   Rekfas's application. Empty1/11/2013, 03:40

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Been roleplaying in UO, SWG, WoW (from day 1 on Earthen Ring, later from the day 1 on Defias)
Also few private servers focused only on RP. My grammar might suck, but I think I can handle RP quite well.
(Tho' I hate writing character backgrounds...)

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A):Been RP:ing with some of you on Ratchet Inn and all the interactions I've had so far seemed reeeaally nice.You seem like a good solid RP-community for my taste.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To actually live in the world that has been created (in this case by Blizzard). To really immerse yourself into the character that you're playing.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): I really try imagine the world around and go with it. No godmoding or something like that.
Just living a normal life and dealing with stuff what comes around and goes around.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I'm really a casual-RP-type of guy, so I think raiding and all kinds of "achievementgaming" are a longshot for me. And I really don't have the time either. But never say never really. I have plenty of raid-experience too.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): PVP is my thing, yeah. I'm intrested as soon as I ding 90. I have plenty of pvp experience from vanilla times. Not so much in MOP since I just started playing after a LONG break. (We're talking about years here.)

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I just stumbled upon some nice RP going on in Ratchet Inn. And decided to give this guild a shot since you guys seem really nice.

IN CHARACTER

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Rekfas Blodane, from Ratchet.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): Found your recruitment-poster from the Inn. I'm currently running really low with paying customers and I'm getting all sorts of threats from people I don't even know here. So, I wish some protection for myself and maybe a path for my life. Since it seems that the industry for doctors working alone is quite rough..

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I don't really know how to fight.. However, when the others fight, I'm _really_ good patching 'em up after that!

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Heh well. I've lived in Ratchet for few years now. Before this I was studying at Gadgeztan with my brother. Mostly healing and patching-stuff, got my doctors degree from there. Hobbies, well. I like to swim, when it is not dangerous! Nearby Ratchet you can pretty much forget it. Since the pirates and sharks try to either skin you alive or eat you...

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Again.. I'm not that used to combat but.. I can do my best in patching our soldiers if it comes to that.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I do obey and for sure I can be useful!

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I think my friends can handle themselves in the end. City always has weak children and innocent people who need medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Meith

Meith

PostSubject: Re: Rekfas's application.   Rekfas's application. Empty1/11/2013, 07:26

Vouching for this guy, talked to him for a while in whispers and IC. He seems to be a solid roleplayer and an overall good guy, I think he'll fit right in with us.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Rekfas's application.   Rekfas's application. Empty1/11/2013, 09:32

Alrighty-O! Contact and officer for an IC interview.

EDIT: Look at us Alph. Getting up early and stuff. Not good, man. Not good at all.

Last edited by Shriukan on 1/11/2013, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Rekfas's application.   Rekfas's application. Empty1/11/2013, 09:34

Well, the application certainly looks good!

Contact any Marauder in-game for directions to an officer that can do an in-character interview!

EDIT: Look at us, Shriu. Posting at the exact same time!
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Rekfas's application.   Rekfas's application. Empty1/11/2013, 16:55

Interviewed, invited, and given forum access. The full package!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekfas's application.   Rekfas's application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rekfas's application.
Page 1 of 1