The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vicktomon's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

Vicktomon's application Empty
PostSubject: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty29/8/2013, 21:20

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I like roleplaying even though I don't think I am very good at it.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I was looking for a Horde RP guild on this server which has been on the server for a while and this guilds history intrigued me the most
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I like roleplaying because it lets me become something different from myself and take on the mantle of something awesome and epic.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone can really get into their charater
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I used to play only in PvE servers so I'd love to raid with you guys when my char on this server gets to lvl 90 and I have been playing since vanilla so I have killed every boss till Lei Shen
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I have played some PvP but I haven't played rated battlegrounds or arenas
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I saw it on the forum while looking for a guild

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Throm'ka brothers!My name is Vicktomon Thunderfist , an orc shaman.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am fully prepared to vanquish my enemies and aid my allies for my honor and the honor of the Horde
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born in the Frostwolf clan where I was found by a travelling shaman who sensed the gift to see the ancestral spirits and commune with the elements since no baby was born with the gift in a long time my clan so they had given up checking the babies for it.The shaman trained me while we where travelling and when I was ready he gave me some gold and some food for my wolf mount named Earthchomper and I traveled over the world helping random Horde adventurers along the way and making friends along the way.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am a shaman spell caster who channels the destructive power of the elements against my enemies.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I don't have any fears and I am able to follow orders completely and I consider myself strong but not as strong as some people since I am a spell caster and I plan to prove that by helping you and serving the warband in any way I can.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I have proven myself able to follow orders to order people and kill dangerous enemies and I like to think that I am very friendly.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wish to join the warband to make friends,hone my skills and destroy forces of evil and of the Alliance and to end the rule of the mad Warchief Hellscream
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have participated in the fall of Onyxia,Ragnaros,Illidan,Kil'jaeden,2 of the Old Gods and the Lich King himself
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Since killing the mad Warchief is one of my reasons for joining the band my answer is, of course.
Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I ask the elements for their aid to summon elementals to help my allies and I would stay at my post which would both save my brothers in arms and protect my village
And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am ready to follow orders and address my superiors in their correct ranks and respect them while having my own opinion
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty30/8/2013, 04:22

Hello!

Thank you for your application and your interest in our guild! The application looks good, but I have some questions and remarks about quirks in your story.

Vicktomon wrote:
since no baby was born with the gift in a long time my clan so they had given up checking the babies for it.
Is this a real thing in the Frostwolf clan? I'm not that well versed in the way of the orcs, but I've never heard of the forst wolves having especially few shamans. If you want to portray a unique story for a clan, it's better to make one up that's entirely your own, rather then inserting your own lore into a known group in the lore.

Quote :
I have participated in the fall of Onyxia,Ragnaros,Illidan,Kil'jaeden,2 of the Old Gods and the Lich King himself
I don't know what exactly you mean with "participated it", but in general role-players tend to steer away from claiming to have partaken in any of the main raids.

In lore, these events take place only once. One set of adventurers helping the great heroes of the horde bring down these villainous foes. However, due to the nature of an MMO game, these events are repeated over and over again by many groups of people. If everyone that did these raids where to claim that they where the one to bring down any of these great villains on their character, there'd be an awful lot of people running around that have participated in what is supposed to be a one-time event!

So to prevent sticky situations, role-players in general find it just easier to steer clear of claiming such grandeur for their characters.

If a player wants to have their character be involved in, say, taking down the lich king, they often claim a more modest role, like that of one of the many soldiers to storm the citadel, leaving the big fish for the "heroes".

Please leave a reply here, or contact any marauder in-game for directions to an officer to further discuss your application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty30/8/2013, 08:44

I am sorry for the mistakes but as I said above I don't have much experience in roleplaying Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty30/8/2013, 10:09

's why I replied so elaborately.
Marauder question wrote:
The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty30/8/2013, 10:14

Who should I contact in-game?
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty30/8/2013, 10:18

Type /who Shatterskull Marauders.
Pick anyone from the list that pops up.
Ask them if there's an officer online you can contact about your application.

You could also contact me, but I won't be online until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty30/8/2013, 10:21

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty31/8/2013, 17:47

Recruited and Invited by Alphél.
Forum access pending.
Guild rank (to Recruit) pending.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty31/8/2013, 19:28

Forum access and guild rank fixed by Sakarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vicktomon's application   Vicktomon's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vicktomon's application
Page 1 of 1