The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitzmaz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitzmaz

Fitzmaz Empty
PostSubject: Fitzmaz   Fitzmaz Empty19/6/2013, 00:15

OUT OF CHARACTER

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I’m willing to learn. I’m a fan of RP in real life (during ASG games mostly), to be honest I do not know why I didn’t try it in a computer game yet.

2) Why do you want to join us?

I browsed few RP guild forums and yours is by far the most interesting.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

Create a character, any character.
Play it.
Don’t hold on with one stereotype, your character evolves.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

That’s actually a hard question, I would go with the level of one’s involvement in RP.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

In time, yes. Actually I’m returning to WoW after few years. Last time I played on TBC, so I have to catch up with current metagame.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

I’m interested! I’m a big fan of PvP - it is the main motivator to get better gear/keep playing. But like I’ve stated above, I have a lot of catching up. My experience, snap, let’s say I’m a total newbe.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

I’ve answered that one accidentally in 2nd question.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Fitzmaz. Goblin. Not a greedy one, not at all.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Oh… Yes! I’m willing to fight for the best stakes, ummm I meant to the best of my abilities! For the Horde, for the warband, for money… *giggles*.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Myself?! My enemies know me, oh maybe they don’t know my name exactly, or… maybe they didn’t see me… exactly. Don’t look at me like that! They only know that’s something is missing, It should stay that way. What? It’s not stealing when it comes to alliance, technically. They deserve it, them’ buffoons in big white castles.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

Did you tried to steal a barrel of rum from a tauren pirate? Well, now you know someone who succeeded in that horrifying task. No need for applause, *blushes* oh stop it.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I’m not a goblin. I’m The Goblin *proud* . Did you see the size of these taurens, orcs, humans and all that crowd? Yeah, now look at me. I’m still here, am I?

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

Oh, actually you can learn a lot from me. I’m an engineer, EDUCATION in these times? Priceless my friends, priceless.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

Hard to steal bigge.. *sighs*, It’s hard to overcome bigger challenges alone. I do need comrades!

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I preferred to work alone, it’s safer, less depended, lesser chance of failing, bigger gain… so MANY pros oh my goblin god. Why do I want to join the warband anyhow? Wait! I need you guys – for the greater sca… greater CAUSE, I mean it! I do not have any experience in team fights, but I’m willing to learn. For the greater… loot.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?

Wait, THAT Hellscream? *thinks hard*. He is wealthy, actually he is… filthy rich. I’M IN, show me the way boss!

Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

As I stated before *gloats* I’m an engineer. Quite smart as well, capable of building a turret with movement sensors and alarm signal and sniper rifle (with zoom!) and self-destruction system and coffee maker and pancake machine. Easy. Saving my warbands brothers is crucial, how I suppose to ro… overthrow Hellscream on my own?

And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

*takes a while to response* Huh, hierarchy yeah? I guess it’s the only sensible solution for dividing the spoils after the job. Correct manner? Goblins are the most civilized race on the world! As you know, that comes with manners. You don’t have to worry bout that, kind sir.

OUT OF CHARACTER ADDITIONAL INFO:

Like I stated before my last contact with WoW was TBC. I need to learn how to play from scratch, I intent to play slowly – gain experience by questing (no power lvling), just enjoying the game (right now I’m around 22lvl). I hope you’ll accept Fitzmaz into your ranks. I’m eager to learn all about WoW, and It’s always better to ask fellow guild mate about some game difficulty in RP manner rather than just google it and (in most cases) spoil the fun. English is not my native language, playing in English speaking guild’ll be a challenge for me but I can always RP out of smaller mistakes and note the proper form for the future,

Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Fitzmaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitzmaz   Fitzmaz Empty19/6/2013, 00:44

Your application is just fine. Made me chuckle. Poke an officer for an IC interview.
Quick observations:
-Lots of us aren't from the UK so being pro at english isn't necessary as long as we can understand you and by what i am reading here, you seem to speak it just fine.
-You are free to level at whatever pace you want or not level at all... as long as you come have fun with us Very Happy
-If you have questions about lore, you can just ask. Some of us are freaks for it and absorb almost every word.
Back to top Go down

Fitzmaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: