The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaarug Lungripper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danroth

Danroth

Kaarug Lungripper Empty
PostSubject: Kaarug Lungripper   Kaarug Lungripper Empty8/5/2013, 18:40

I know I've been on on/off relationship with the game for past year, and left the game without saying a word couple of times, but now I would love to come back for rp for a while. So, here is my app, for old/new rp character.

I'll skip the ooc part, as most of you know me already Razz

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Aka'Magosh! They call me Kaarug, Kaarug Lungripper. As devastating as the name sounds, the story behind is much less bloody! *laughs* But that, is another tale to tell! I hail from the race of orcs.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Hah! Give me a target, and I will punch it. Left hook, right straight. Kick below the belt, Lungrippers secret technique, Fourteen Nails of Pain! The way of brawler, Flaming rock! Hah! Ho! Take that! Harharhar!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

*grunts* After the third war, I decided to leave the orcish ranks, I had enough of these conflicts. And what's most beautiful thing in this world, after the bloody carnage? Poems! I am poet, I spend my days writing about the things I see. Sunsets, bugs, ale. Bloody monkeys.
Here is my latest one!

"Pink is the sky, setting of sun
Pink is the flower, field of fun
Pink is my eye, why smoke the drug
Pink are these panties, stolen from the hag.
Blue are my jimmies, price was too high
Blue were her eyes, her bazoongas oh my"

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

I served as your typical peon in the war, but spent all the time I could spare from chores, to train boxing and brawling. I beat up the grunts, wolfs, birds, bears, pigs, trees, everything that did move. Or did not! Building and brawling trained my upper body to be strong, like a mountain! But mountains cannot be moved around. I can move around tough.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I can stare the danger right into the eye, wrestle the lion and jump down the cliff if I am ordered to do so!

"The lion I wrestled, darn it was hard, claws like razors and eyes of the hawk.
Where did the hawk come, I do not know, it pecked the lion, ending the brawl"
I tried to thank it, it did not pout, eagles are dump, or was it a hawk
It pecked my eye, I punched its face, next morning i woke up, it was a dream"

I must write this one down. Inspiration comes and goes.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

I can punch. People. Right where it hurts. And cook.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

Why? I do not know, to get some kind of purpose I suppose. To write a best poem of all time! And cook steak. Steak is always good.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I took part in the third war, as peon. I did some cleaning, laundry, cooking. I punched trees. Chopped logs with my bare hands! Made most delicious stew out of the logs I just chopped! Punched everyone who did complain about the taste! Beat myself too once I did taste the stew and complained myself!

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

First, I would sit down and think. Slowly. Then rush after my friends, one capital can hold still for a moment, it won't go nowhere. While running, I would think of some new cooking recipe to celebrate successful rescue mission. Once I reach my destination, I would punch everyone, show them couple of tricks and be done with it. Mission complete!

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

If you order me to dress as moose and go running around the forest on hunting season, I would do so. No questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Kaarug Lungripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaarug Lungripper   Kaarug Lungripper Empty9/5/2013, 20:22

Just show up mate. No need for an app for Marauder alts (even if it is a new main)
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Kaarug Lungripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaarug Lungripper   Kaarug Lungripper Empty10/5/2013, 13:48

......Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaarug Lungripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaarug Lungripper   Kaarug Lungripper Empty

Back to top Go down