The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Raknam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raknam

Application: Raknam Empty
PostSubject: Application: Raknam   Application: Raknam Empty30/4/2013, 21:37

OUT OF CHARACTER

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I have roleplayed on a SAMP RP server called LSRP for like three years and also have some experience on table top FRP. I roleplayed on World of Warcraft too, on Sha'tar and Argent Dawn but with no guild, I was more of a loner. (I was a member of the Red Blade for a short period of time though)

2) Why do you want to join us?

Well, I read about Shatterskulls on realm forums and it's the guild most fit for my character. The concept really attracts me.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

It's art, man, can't think of anything flashy at the moment but I can say this, it's art.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

I don't know, imagination perhaps?

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

Yeah, of course I would but to be honest I've always been a casual during my time on WoW and I don't have much experience on raiding.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

World PvP, raiding cities and stuff sounds a lot fun but when it comes rated battlegrounds, arena, I can't say I look it up to it that much.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

Realm forums.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

I'm Raknam, a Tauren, of the Razetotem Tribe.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Yes, fighting is my goal of life, I was born with a battle axe in my hand. And I will use every single muscle on my arms to defeat the enemies of the Horde! Strength and Honor!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

I am Raknam. A member of the Razetotem Tribe, you probably haven't heard of it before. We are a small band of ex-Grimtotems who abandoned their tribe and pleged pure allegiance to Cairne Bloodhoof and the Horde years ago, since then nearly the all of us are fighting for the Horde in front lines. I'm a warrior, as I already said before, I was born with a battle axe in my hand. And I am a patriot, I would put anyone in the dirt who stands against the Horde.

At the moment, I live in Thunder Bluff with my younger brother who is a blacksmith there. I go hunting every week. And I don't trink alcohol, at all.
And I can't read, I got my brother to write this down for me.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

I am a true warrior, what makes me special is pure fierce power, my huge battle axe splitting my enemies' heads in two and my tough, resistant body.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I am not planning to prove you anything, our enemies' blood painting the "earthmother" red will prove it.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

Me and you brothers are very much alike, we all consider fighting for what we believe is the most noble cause of this life.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

As I already said, there are many similarities between me and you. And fighting by someone you can trust by your side is much better than fighting alone.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

Well, I have fought in the Outland, in Northrend against the Lich King and lately I sailed off to Pandaria and fought alongside General Nazgrim there. Also I've participated in the conflict in Ashenvale.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?

To be honest I find Warchief's attitude appealing. But since he killed High Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof, I have grown a dislike against him. Also I have seen some of them Mag'har looking upon Orcs in Durotar and bossing them around, I find that disturbing. In short, I would like to learn the reasons behind your opposition.

Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

I do not think that I can put on a hood and sneak out secretly, you know, I am a Tauren, a huge one. I would not leave my post, I will not risk the weak, the women, the children -future of our Horde- to be slaughtered in the hands of Alliance scum for anything, not even for my very own life.. No offense, but this Horde is capable of raising more warriors to fill their place. And I know that my brothers would gladly fall for the Horde. And if I was the one in trouble, I would expect them to do the same.

And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I must say I do not consider myself an obedient one. But I give you my word, I will respect the hierarcy.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Raknam   Application: Raknam Empty1/5/2013, 13:27

Looks good, ask any marauder for directions to an officer to get your juicy interview!
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Raknam   Application: Raknam Empty1/5/2013, 23:20

Interviewed and recruited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Raknam   Application: Raknam Empty

Back to top Go down