The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shalria Shirfury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalria

Shalria Shirfury Empty
PostSubject: Shalria Shirfury   Shalria Shirfury Empty29/3/2013, 00:09

Quote :
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
My RP experience comes from Alliance side as I have been RPing on this realm since it's creation back in september 2005 so a good amount of years. I RP'ed first as Melfeena and later Eira Vanimedle/Aneira with other alts such as Lavian/Rheline/Venora and many more however when it comes to RPing as horde this is all very new to me.

Quote :
2) Why do you want to join us?
Well I am new to horde in general. I have my level 72 blood elf rogue who was made on sunday and I have wanted to experience the horde side of things and had been thinking for days what kind of guild I wanted to be involved with. I wanted something of a merc approach as I never tried that with a bit of racial diversity as I thought single racial guilds might become a bit boring!. Then I looked around and noticed you guys on DefiasRP and poked a bit about it and this guild seems to fit into my criteria of the type of Roleplay I want to associate with, with the bonus of PVP to boot!

Quote :
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
My definition? Have fun, don't look down on others and remember we're all in this for enjoyment. And don't be cruel to anyone who is new or doesn't RP how you would like them to.

Quote :
) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
What I think makes a person a good roleplayer is to go into the RP with no intent to put down others and to elevate yourself above all else. Try to be encouraging and try to help those who may not be completely within the grasp of RP or those wishing to learn. Most of all have fun!

Quote :
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Raiding hordeside isn't in my interest. I have my blood death knight on alliance for that. Smile

Quote :
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am interested in PVP very much. Especially towards arena's and RBG's and general W-PVP. RP and PVP is what I want out of the horde side. My experience with it? I have the arena Gladiator achievement with 2.3k rated experience in RBG's. I am guilded with Bloodwind on alliance which is a pure PVP guild(Use to be RP-PVP under the older leadership) and have been in there for many years. I am very confident in my PVP capabilities and wish to make it clear I consider PVP a bonus of this guild and first and foremost RP.

Quote :
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I know about this guild from DefiasRP forums and word of mouth and the sightseeing of you guys from time to time on alliance. Also Krogon pointed you guys out recently.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

Quote :
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Shalria Shirfury. I hail from the proud Sin'dorei.

Quote :
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am aware of my requirement to fight for your warband and would do so to earn my keep within your warband. I have no quarrel's to get a dirty job done, no matter the bloodshed fulfilled.

Quote :
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Myself?..Well, there is not much to say. I hold no interesting history except I am a survivor like many others of my kin, betrayed by death and our own prince. My hobbies you ask?. Well you may think it silly but I... I think it appropriate. *She blushes, clearing her throat* I like to collect sand from different regions of our world and label them. I also enjoy reading literature in the common tongue for the sake of understanding those who oppose us. I also love daggers and to take a dagger to bed with me.

Quote :
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
My speciality isn't being upfront and personal unless I really must. My abilities come from my speed and my precision to strike for the weakest point of my enemy before he can find mines. I am their shadow and only until they realise at their moment of demise.

Quote :
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
If I had kept cowardice, disobedience and a lack of strength in this horde I would not be alive today to prove it to your warband.

Quote :
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I find myself appropriate for the warbands needs. I have stated my talents and find them more than fulfilling to be a dagger for your warband. All I ask is for trust.

Quote :
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
For too long have I been alone, standing idly around my people in recent times to which I seperated from to explore the world but it has always been alone and even I am no fool to realise that being alone isn't always the best approach. I seek a familiar, a unit, a bunch of like minded individuals who want to make their mark on this world like so many before has.

Quote :
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I was a scout for our border patrol back during the Third War. I like many others of my kin faced the onslaught of the late Prince Arthas and I was fortunately one of the survivors, meeting death in the face and surviving was a miraculous feat that many of my kin did not share. I do not considor myself lucky. I regard myself as fortunate. Ever since that event and the rebuilding of our nation I have continued to do my part in border scouting and cracking down on the hostile renments, using the shadow as my friend and manipulating my surroundings to my advantage. Not even the dead could hold their ground forever against our combined might. Later on I traversed away from my homeland, going into the great Azeroth to find my way and to experience life beyond.

I took caravan guard duties, scouting duties and any duties that could require my expertise in exchange for gold, including Assasination, sabotage and information gathering. I am not new to this way of life. I am prepared.

Moral Question

Quote :
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
If I am to be honest I would help those I have commited myself through honor and alliegance over. They are my friends and they are my allies, hence they become my burden and my responsibility to look after. My bretheren can hold their own and if not...It is no longer them I have alliegence too but to new brothers and sisters.

And Finally

[qoute]10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.[/quote]
Of course. I respect leadership and I respect rank. I aspire to those who earn it rightfully. The Hierachy must be respected.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!

Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

Shalria Shirfury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalria Shirfury   Shalria Shirfury Empty29/3/2013, 00:16

Good app. Ask any Marauder for directions to an officer. Smile
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Shalria Shirfury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalria Shirfury   Shalria Shirfury Empty29/3/2013, 11:42

"Well you may think it silly but I... I think it appropriate. *She blushes, clearing her throat* I like to collect sand from different regions of our world and label them."

Cute.

More Blood Elves to annoy Gor'thrak! This pleases me. Very pleasant application, looking forward to meeting Shalria in-game.
Back to top Go down
Shalria

Shalria Shirfury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalria Shirfury   Shalria Shirfury Empty30/3/2013, 00:29

Hey hey. Thanks for teh replies. I'll be sure to poke an officer then or someone who can point me to one. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

Shalria Shirfury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalria Shirfury   Shalria Shirfury Empty3/4/2013, 06:39

Recruited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shalria Shirfury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalria Shirfury   Shalria Shirfury Empty

Back to top Go down

Shalria Shirfury