The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thramak

Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application Empty
PostSubject: Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application   Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application Empty5/1/2013, 16:14

Joint Application, Bellalyn level 87 Holy Paladin, Thramak level 87 Arms Warrior

OUT OF CHARACTER

As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

We used to role play quite a bit in Vanilla and TBC though we shifted our focus to PvE raiding at for WoTLK and Cataclysm, we have respected the roleplay policy at the very least for our entire WoW career though. Back in the day we even organised roleplay and World PvP events ... Those of you who know the old Burning Dawn of Vanillia and The Alliance Watch may have even seen some of them.

2) Why do you want to join us?

We have been playing the game for a long time, most of those 7 years I was a Guild Master and Bellalyn was an Officer. We are looking for a nice community where we can hopefully get back into the spirit of Roleplay and WPvP like the old days. Our original guilds were always based on these concepts and your guild seems to be the only one I can find that still tries to Roleplay, PvP and PvE all in the same guild without having race restrictions!

3) What is your own definition of role play?

To act as though you're in game Avatar has a defined personality of its own, and behave as that character during interaction with others

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Someone who respects others

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

We are no strangers to raiding we have seen everything from Molten Core to Dragon Soul (Though we missed a few raids like AQ40, Nax 40 and Sunwell due to not progressing enough at the time) .At the height of our achievement we managed to get the Realm First Nefarian Heroic kill on Argent Dawn, our guild was usually placed in the top 10 of the realm and I was the raid leader. Having said that we have barley touched MoP and we do not have as much free time as we used too ... We may raid but I do not know yet if we would be able to play enough to do it properly.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

PvP is probably the highest thing on our agenda at the moment, so we have something to do at end game, raiding may not be viable depending on our new work hours as said above. We'd love to try Rated BGs as that is an area of the game we have not really touched. From days long past we used to PvP in Vanillia, Bellayn got rank 10 and I managed a rank 14 back in the day so we have a fair amount of experience though it's very out of date these days!

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

The Defias forum thread

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Thramak: Thramak Stormstrike, Orc

Bellalyn: Bellalyn Blackboots, Blood Elf

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Thramak: I am no stranger to the battle field, as long as our ways bring honour and glory to the Horde my Axe is yours.

Bellalyn: I do hate it when I get blood in my hair and on my pretty amour! If you keep me nice and safe from all those horrible Gnomes and stinky Worgens It would be my pleasure to heal you in battle

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Thramak: I am a Warrior, my hobbies include killing things with big weapons ... Other than that I try my hand at Jew crafting now and then. As for History there isn't much to tell, I am just another cog of the Horde War Machine another number on a battlefield.

Bellalyn: I like clothes, dresses, shoes, I love to get my hair changed. Sometimes I will go into dangerous places and fight with dragons just a chance at a new pair of shoes, but who doesn't right?

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

Thramak: I am an Arms Warrior, the idea is to cleave them in half before they do something similar to you!

Bellalyn: I am a Holy Paladin, I keep Thramak alive because he's too stupid to do it himself. I mean what sort of creature thinks it's a good idea to -RUN- into groups of people who want to kill you? Orcs ...

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

Thramak: Do what I am told, and charge for Death and Glory when the time comes!

Bellalyn: For a pair of shoes and a makeover I'll do anything you say! People usually like it when I save them from death, that helps too!

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

Thramak: You point, I kill.

Bellalyn: I'll keep some of you alive, I promise! Every good Warband needs healers right?

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

Thramak: We have wondered alone for too long, it is time to take up sword and spell and join a group who can make a difference in the world.

Bellalyn: Thramak never takes me -ANYWHERE- he's always moaning saying "I can't kill that dragon on my own" or "We need 3 more fighters to go in that place" it's sooo boring sometimes!

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

Thramak: I have explored much of our world, returned to Outland, battled at Northrend and survived the Cataclysm yet this strange new land of Pandaria is new to me. Some call me "Thramak of the Horde" due to my record of battle against the Alliance.

Bellalyn: Along with Thramak we have seen the many wonders of the world, yet my quest to find the best looking outfit in Azeroth is never done. I hear these Panda people have a unique style and I can't wait to try some out! Though ... They look a little ... Fat?

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.

Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.

There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.

Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Thramak: I would go and attempt to rescue my allies, one Warrior would not do much to help the odds of the City, however if I could rescue my allies together we may be able to make a difference

Bellalyn: Unless I am the one who had been captured I would follow Thramak, he doesn't last very long without me! If Thramak was captured I'd probably try and rescue the silly Orc just to see the look on his stupid face!

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Both: Of Course!
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application   Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application Empty5/1/2013, 16:40

You sound like exactly the sort of misfits we're looking for! Contact an officer in-game for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application   Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application Empty5/1/2013, 20:31

invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application   Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Thramak & Bellalyn Joint Application
Page 1 of 1