The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tartargo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tartargo

Tartargo Empty
PostSubject: Tartargo   Tartargo Empty10/12/2012, 20:27

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
1) im currently a member in The Darkspear Tribe. Im applying for the Cult of shadows and im in The Three hammers

2) Why do you want to join us?
2) well my Guild is basicly a dead guild so a new RP guild would be fun.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
3) well RP is to really get deep with wow ( or another RP game) make it dramatic and make your character come to life.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
4) i think a good RP doesnt allways need to win a emote battle and such.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
5) Yes i would really like to raid. I can tank i have tanked some raids.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
6) PVP yes rated pvp no arena yes! i havent got much xp with pvp im afraid.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
7) well i have RP with you alot of times before and even met you in a pvp match! i heard of you when my char was in ratchet.

1. General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
1) i be Tartargo of tha Darkspear tribe.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
2) Fiighting be all i know mon. I will be willing to fight to the best of mah ability. And i be allways support in tha Horde of course!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
3) Well mah father was a hunta so my bow skills be coming from em. Mah mate Jalzari went missin ive never stopped lookin for her though. I like brawlin it be tha funest thing in tha world.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
4) I be a berserker i can handle pain it be nah problem. I use mah crushin axe or mah shield and sword. i charge in first and fight til i be layin bloody on tha floor. No retreat.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
5) I be allways willin tha be sent on scountin, huntin or rescue missons be this enough tha prove mah self?

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
6) I be strong and i be not stoppin until tha enemy be dead or mah self. If ya like fightin then i be tha right troll for ya.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
7) I be lookin for more combat with tha Alliance after mah mate went missin i be thinkin of nothin else than killin tha Alliance.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Cool I be a Thaze ( pretty much same as a warrior )at tha moment i be needin no more trainin. I look at mah self more as a Sergant but tha elders do not agree!

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

If mah mate and Elder be in tha capital i be ridin there. If they be captured i be ridin there. I can die for them both. They be tha most important. We can allways rebuild tha city.

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

10) i tend to forget tha ranks and such but i be allways tryin tha say tha correct things. And be respectfull.

Back to top Go down
Tartargo

Tartargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tartargo   Tartargo Empty10/12/2012, 20:28

the smiley in the middle i didnt mean to write it. I have no idea how it got there!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Tartargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tartargo   Tartargo Empty10/12/2012, 20:30

Its when you write "8 )" without the space, but only sometimes. Some weird forum thing. Dont mind it.
Back to top Go down
Tartargo

Tartargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tartargo   Tartargo Empty10/12/2012, 20:45

what?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Tartargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tartargo   Tartargo Empty10/12/2012, 23:04

Sorry I missed you earlier! Contact any Marauder for directions to an IC interview Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tartargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tartargo   Tartargo Empty

Back to top Go down

Tartargo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: