The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light Dealer Saxel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saxel

Saxel

Light Dealer Saxel Empty
PostSubject: Light Dealer Saxel   Light Dealer Saxel Empty10/12/2012, 19:38

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been RPing in WoW since 2005. In 2006 I started playing on The Venture Co and joined Knights of Lordaeron with my gnome, Helmut. The following years I have battled with the Marauders (Oh those lovely battles in Redridge) and a major part of why I play WOW is that I love the RP and lore in it. As the Venture Co's RP and overall activity declined I moved my gnome Helmût to Defias Brotherhood earlier this sumemr and was supriced to see Shatterskull on the server. So I transfered goblin priest to take part of the Horde RP aswell.

2) Why do you want to join us?
Just to play with and enjoy the game with the good olä Marauders is a big part. You were one of the most respected and well known guilds back on Venture Co and now on Defias Brotherhood I still hear great stuff about you. I am looking for a solid RP guild that enjoys all sorts of activities.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I think it is a deeper way to take in and enjoy a game with other people. The lore and the world in WoW is really well made for roleplay and to not get intrested to engage in your character and the rest of the world beyond raids and PvP is simply beyond me.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I don't go overboard with a character. Early in my gaming experiance I noticed many who went into roles such as "Half dragon, secret princess of Stormwind" or "Undestroyable arch wizard who emotes killing people". I think that much of my RP has been in a counter to them as I tend to make rather pathetic or weak characters. I am pretty observent and try to adjust myself to whats happening and I try to make my characters stand out in smaller ways than just being someone super awesome. People have also described me as "fun" to RP with.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Not to make it a long list but:
I did some of raiding in Vanilla.
I did ALOT of raiding in Burning Crusade (Joined a hardcore raiding guild for 1 month, was the worst thing 've ever experianced)
I did alot of raiding in Wrath of the Lich King (Knights of Lordaeron went into a coalition with guilds so I had fun this time)
I didn't do much raiding till the end of Cataclysm

I am experianced and follows orders. I like raiding.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am looking forward to PvP with Saxel when hes 90 (85 atm) as I really enjoy healing in PvP. Like the raids my activity has been pretty much the same on the field of PvP. I wish that I was a better arena player but maybe MoP is my time to shine?

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
As I said before, I have known about you for years. Also RPed with some of you (especially Zul) and comeon, you are like.. One of the best RP guilds... Atleast in the publics eye.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Light Dealer Saxel Gobstopper, Goblin from the Island of Kezan.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Well ofcourse. Its a WARband afterall. I am a Light Dealer... A healer of sorts. Its my business and the healing business is BOOMING! Now, I am not someone who does the heavy lifting but I will tend to anyone in the warband who needs a healing hand. You need a medic for the field? A healer for the sick? A cleric for an exorsism? A surgeon in the basement? I am your guy! I have good looking degrees and papers to show off! You need a confession, a healthcheck or a kidney? My door is always open!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
THere is not much that I can tell you that would be so intresting? I am a humble goblin who enjoys fine wine and art. I come from a hardworking family and since the Bilgewater goblins joined the Horde I've been helping out where I'm needed. I'm a scholer within the medical field who reads and studys alot. Meeting up with good people for good fun is also one of my favourite things.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am very quick to move over the battlefield and as I stated before, a more than experianced healer. Sometimes I can even be helpful in the strategic field in mapping and planning.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
How I would prove myself? I would never say no to a mission. I will help out as much as you want if it would convince you that Saxel Gobstopper is the right man for the job.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I often bring my brain and good logic to a group. I see myself as levelheaded.. A humble goblin who will give out advise and help. I always try to give the best and most logic point of view to a problem or mision. I also like to get things done quick and smooth. Shortcuts can always be found in any situation.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
As the fighting and wareffort with the Alliance has moved to Pandaria I think that the best way to tour and explore the new continent is with a great and wellknown force like the Marauders.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As fast as I got to Kalimdor i was sent to the Barrens to earn my respects with the Horde. There I served as a doctor and healer aswell as sperital guide for soldiers who serve the Light. Most work was done in Desolation Hold. I was lastly transfered to Dustwallow to tend to the hurt in the attak on Theramore.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Its a difficult question. I guess that it depend on details. The logical point would be to go to Orgimmar and tend to the once hurt... But luck is my friend. It culd never hurt me atleast to go after the Alliance and improvise a rescue mission. I am good with improvisation. The hurt in the city can always wait a while if the most elite force in the Horde are introuble. Getting them out would probebly be more helpful for the Horde. Now.. Being apart of a warband always come with a code f honor, orso I heard, that they look out for eachother. And if the warbands were also dear friends to me, then it would be no question about it. What is a great yet humble goblin without his friends anyway?

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I am a wellspoken being who don't want to make a fuzz with the higher ups. In my upbringing I was tought to listen and take orders. I am no renegade. I will give everyone the respect they are entitled with.

Last edited by Saxel on 10/12/2012, 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

Light Dealer Saxel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Dealer Saxel   Light Dealer Saxel Empty10/12/2012, 19:39

Is it starting to become a trend for people who play Gnomes to join the Marauders and vice versa? o_O

Not that I'm complaining!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Light Dealer Saxel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Dealer Saxel   Light Dealer Saxel Empty10/12/2012, 19:39

I remember the name Helmut from the olden TVC days. Always good things. But i think only good things could be said about KoL. Vouch.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Light Dealer Saxel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Dealer Saxel   Light Dealer Saxel Empty10/12/2012, 19:46

Contact any Marauder for directions to an officer for an IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light Dealer Saxel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Dealer Saxel   Light Dealer Saxel Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Dealer Saxel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: