The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanfoll
Oathsworn
Hanfoll

On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty
PostSubject: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty30/9/2012, 19:09

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
- I already have plenty of experience in roleplaying, due to all these years I've had fun with you as Hanfoll. I'm also roleplaying as a dwarf (Bergum) in the RP-PVP guild known as The Three Hammers.

2) Why do you want to join us?
- To have experience as a pandaren among you.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
- Roleplaying is creating own background and personality for a character, and "living" in the World of Warcraft, like the character would be part of the game's story.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
- To obey the rules of roleplaying and creating something unique to one's character.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
- Yes, that wouldn't sound bad. I had experience back then in the times of WotLK with "Plunda Klub" raid organization, where I raided Naxxramas as a healer and a bit of Ulduar also.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
- I have occasionally PvPed and gathered up honor/conquest, especially with my dwarven alt.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
- My name ish On Quon Jiu, and I come all the way from the back of Shen-Zin Shu, alias the Wondering Ishle. ...hic!

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
- Of courshe! ...hic! Ash Ji Firepaw said, direct actions are alwaysh required! Too bad you haven't sheen me in action yet. ...hic!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
- In the Wandering Ishle, I decided to learn the ways of a monk to have a good sense of quality of life. I succeeded exceptionally well in training, and even became the mashter of Firebrew technique.
As for my hobbies... Oh yesh, have I told you yet about the most beautiful pandaren lady who ever lived? She lives by the name of Ai. ...hic! I decided to date her back then, when I was 113 yearsh old. Shoon enough, I dated the other mosht beautiful pandaren ladiesh as well. Oh, did I just tell you my secret? Ignore what I just said, pleashe.
I am a fine fisherman and a cook. If you ask me, I would add food as one of the main virtues among home, friends and family.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
- I'm specialized in fire and fiery movesh, although I alsho have trained combat skills. That's right - I'm one of those Brewmasters around. And even nowadays I'm noted for my shpecial technique, called "Lava Breath". I drink brew until I'm in the point of throwing up, and just before I do it, I make myself breath fire, which would mix up with my vomit. ...hic! I have eliminated many foes and virmen with this, and people had no option but to appreciate my actionsh! ...hic!

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
- By kicking the heads off of dozens of hozens, if I had to! I promise you'll be impresshed. ...hic! Also, when it comes to obedience, I would show you why in my youth I haven't been called "loyal ash a cub" for nothing.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
- My experience and my activity. Hic! Oh yes, and my obedience!

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
- I have heard lots about you and your people in the Orgrimmar. You sheem to be honorable people, which would fit for me ash well. ...hic! You also never seem to lack of adventuresh. However, you need to get more experience by watching me since you lot are shtill youngshters!

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
- War experience, hmmh...? Ash far as I know, there was no war in the back of Shen-zin Su. As for combat experience, that is another thing. My tactics against my foes were quite simple, but effective - I punched and kicked as fast as I could, and if the shituation got bad, I would bassh the keg of brew right on the headsh of thoshe careless youngshters! ...hic!

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
- As my people say, the things that would have the most value are family, friends and home. So this is a tricky question indeed. However, I personally keep my pandaren family in the most high regard, so I would help them before you. ...hic!

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
- Yesh. ...hic! What more doesh need to be shaid?

Last edited by Hanfoll on 22/10/2012, 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty30/9/2012, 19:51

I like it Han!

Drunken old pervert Razz
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty1/10/2012, 01:22

cool!
Back to top Go down
RuneSnow

PostSubject: Re: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty20/10/2012, 23:34

On an OOC note:
I think that's referencing something.,
ON QUON JIU
MORE TO SAY

HAVE YOU?
Back to top Go down
Hanfoll
Oathsworn
Hanfoll

PostSubject: Re: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty21/10/2012, 23:43

RuneSnow wrote:
On an OOC note:
I think that's referencing something.,
ON QUON JIU
MORE TO SAY

HAVE YOU?
Eh, sorry, but I did not catch you properly. If you meant On Quon Jiu's name being referenced somewhere, On, Quon and Jiu are all Chinese words, with On meaning "peace", Quon meaning "bright" and Jiu meaning "alcohol".
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty22/10/2012, 11:31

PPFFFT

DENIED.

Bloody hippy moo-cows.

Nah, this is awesome <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!   On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic! Empty

Back to top Go down

On Quon Jiu, at your shervice! ...hic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: