The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cenalia Dawntreader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

Cenalia Dawntreader Empty
PostSubject: Cenalia Dawntreader   Cenalia Dawntreader Empty16/8/2012, 23:31

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
My main (Gorthrak/Gor'Thrak (Was going to make an external link but the forum wouldn't allow me Sad )) is currently in the Orcs of the Red Blade, and has been there for 1-2 months. Up until now I've mostly just RP'ed with a few guildies in PvE/PvP guilds that I've been in and the occasional random RP, but raiding has become awfully boring so I've quit that in order to be able to RP more.

2) Why do you want to join us?
You seem like an interesting bunch that fits the concept of my character, as well as being one of the more active Horde guilds.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplaying is about putting yourself into a character and act from its' point of view rather than your own, and creating a story along with other people. Imagination takes a large part.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Imagination, tolerance for other peoples' opinions, the ability to adapt to the situation even if it's not what you want the most, good knowledge of lore and managing to keep OOC apart from IC.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Perhaps in the future, but not as of currently considering that the only character I do raid on is in OotRB.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I'm considering to join you on my Priest as well once I've brought it over from Draenor, and if I should decide to do so I would likely be.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Cenalia Dawntreader, a proud Blood Elf from the lands of Eversong.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
So I am.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I grew up at an orphanage in Silvermoon and as of currently I am about 80 years old. Unlike many of my kind I still put my faith in the Light and have chosen to follow it. As for my hobbies I don't really have many, but I enjoy plucking berries, gathering herbs, fishing and generally things that have something to do with the wilds, the peace of it is beautiful.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am mostly trained in the arts of healing, which I have practiced since I was a child together with my older brother. Saving others and caring for them is something that I'm good at, but I'm not an incredible fighter, although I have had a bit of training for such as well.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I am a proud Sin'dorei, I would not allow myself to sink so low. Honour shall be brought to my family, not dishonour and shame. Not a single command shall I disobey, a straight back shall be kept and I will do all to avoid disappointing you.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Medicines, healing and knowledge within both of these arts is always a valuable asset.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Within the Horde we all need to stand united and offer eachother aid, I believe that I can best do so by joining your warband, for the best of my kind and the rest of the Horde.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have not yet held any rank of great significance, but I have aided in fighting the Scourge and Amani throughout Eversong.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

I would make a much greater difference if I aided my friends and allies, seeing as I would be the only one to know of their location and therefore very likely their only possible saviour. If I rode to the aid of my capital I'd only be one out of many, and hold little significance. Once having saved and tended to the wounds of my friends and allies we could turn to the capital and offer aid, in a much greater number.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

No matter what grudges, opinions or anything that I hold I shall always show respect towards my superiors as well as being obedient, this I swear upon my blood.

Last edited by Gor'Thrak on 12/5/2013, 03:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: Cenalia Dawntreader   Cenalia Dawntreader Empty16/8/2012, 23:37

Although it probably matters little, here's my character.

Cenalia Dawntreader Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: Cenalia Dawntreader   Cenalia Dawntreader Empty19/8/2012, 00:13

Sounds good. Contact one of us for an IC interview
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Cenalia Dawntreader   Cenalia Dawntreader Empty19/8/2012, 14:02

Always good to have more delicious young blonde elf chicks around. Hua hua hua
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cenalia Dawntreader   Cenalia Dawntreader Empty

Back to top Go down

Cenalia Dawntreader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: