The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fizzlekix of Bilgewater

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzlekix

Fizzlekix of Bilgewater Empty
PostSubject: Fizzlekix of Bilgewater   Fizzlekix of Bilgewater Empty31/7/2012, 21:32

Hello there, fellow horde members!

My name is Fizzlekix, and i'm a proud hunter who will hunt down every enemy that might stand in my way.. With deadly precision. As we're about to venture deep into undiscovered land, i'm looking for company to conquer the biggest challenges yet and i hope i find that company within' the ranks of Shatterskull Marauders.

Outside of character:

1)
I have alot of experience regarding RP, i have always been a fan of living yourself into the huge world of Azeroth and have fun with fellow guild members. I played on Ravencrest / PVP / before, where the RP community is small, but it's there. I finally took the decision to move even further with my RP and move to Defias Brotherhood. Where i hope to expand my joy of RP even more!

2)
I would like to join the ranks of Shatterskull Marauders since you have every aspect of the game within your ranks, with a big dedication to RP. - Mostly i would like to sometime in the future of Pandaria to begin do some PvE content again, with perhaps Shatterskull Marauders.

3)
My own definition of RP is the joy of emerging yourself into the massive and fantastic world of Azeroth. Act responsible and make a good reputation whether that be as a team or as an individual. WoW is a RP game, so why not RP in it?

4)
A good roleplayer is a person who gets himself sucked in the huge world of Azeroth, and live as his character. Moral and respect is what typically indicates a good roleplayer, because he knows that if he does something stupid, it would ruin his reputation as a character.
A good roleplayer is a person who loves going into Azeroth as a whether it'll be as a proud defender of the Allaince, or a merciless member of the horde.

5)
Sometime in the future i would love to join the PvE ranks, since this is where i personally find the biggest challenges and accomplishments. To fight off the big villains of Azeroth have always been my duty!
Last time a raided seriously was in ICC where the lich king had to be defeated! - I was Ret pala.
I have also cleansed the halls of Black Temple as one of the first on Ravencrest EU, and after a little while we finally threw Kil'jaeden back to the abyss!
- But why haven't you raided in Cataclysm? - I have raided in Cataclysm, just not as much and with as much pride as in the two other expansions. That's why i'm looking forward to start Mists of Pandaria with a bang!

6)
I'm interested in some competetive PvP as Arena's and Rated battlegrounds.
I did alot of arenas back in the day, but i have yet to learn the art of rated battlegrounds!

In character:

1)
I'm Fizzlekix of Bilgewater, a proud member of the horde!
My name is Fizzlekix a semi old hero of the horde, i came here after the dramatic events Kezan and i'm proud to call myself a member of the horde!

2)
I'm willing to defend the horde and the warband for any price! Whether it be defeating the threats of our world, or besting off those disgraceful alliance!

3)
After the dramatic events of Kezan where i had to leave all i knew of and start on a fresh on foreign land. atleast I quickly found new allies within the ranks of the horde. As my whole family wasn't as lucky as i was getting on the boat away from Kezan, so at that point i was alone on my journey. As i arrived to Bilgewater Harbor i began my investigation of this foreign and hostile land, even tho i was with people i knew in Bilgewater Harbor i sooner or later decided to leave my hometowm and venture into the land known as Azeroth. I became a proud member of the Bilgewater and after that i decided to leave. My journey have been long and the start chaotic, but i eventually ended up as a proud defender of the horde which i will defend with my fierce bow and my sharp spear. Though Bilgewater Harbor still have a special place in my heart.

4)
I have specialized in Marksmanship where i'll let my bow talk rather than my pet. I don't use magical arrows, i use pure force. I use technique rather than luck.

5)
I will show Shatterskull Marauders what i'm made of by delivering amazing results, and be a loyal member of the guild who puts his fellow members in first prio.

6)
I believe i'm of appropriate material since i'm a loyal member with great responsibility, and are aware that the guild needs heroes rather than cowards. I'm a person who puts great respect towards my fellow guild members.

7)
I wish to join Shatterskull Marauders because i look after an awesome RP community, which puts great strength into making World of Warcraft as exciting and challenging as it may can be. Another perspective is that i do consider myself as a worthy addition to one of your future teams for laying waste to the great villains of Azeroth.

8 )
I was a raid member back in TBC where i raided in my beloved guild Adrastus on Ravencrest EU. The guild disbanded and those of us who were ready to conquer even more challenges with WotLK coming up. We migrated to Spinebreaker and started (Covers in Fear) CIF, we finally began to kick some ass in Naxxramas and Ulduar. I was co raid leader and leading officer. When that guild disbanded after we had bested the lich king, i decided to take on a little more casual way in Cataclysm and have been in some minor casual guilds and raided a little. But now i'm ready to face the big challenges again, with (hopefully) a new team.

9)
I would venture into the Alliance's barracks to get back my friends, since i'm the only one who knows their location. And after that best everyone who even considered walking up against the mighty horde along side my friends.

10)
I'm aware that the leaders are there to respect and to lead and since i have been a leader too and knows what i takes to be one, i do have great respect towards the higher ranks.

- Fizzlekrix of Bilgewater

GTL friend!
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Fizzlekix of Bilgewater   Fizzlekix of Bilgewater Empty1/8/2012, 00:56

Hi there. Questions 7 and 8 are to be answered IC'ly, but we do still appreciate the extra info. If you don't mind though, could you answer them?

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

This said, contact an Officer for IC interview
Back to top Go down
Fizzlekix

PostSubject: Re: Fizzlekix of Bilgewater   Fizzlekix of Bilgewater Empty1/8/2012, 01:19

Of course! - My fault there.

7)
I would like to join the warband in order to make the horde stand even brighter, and make great accomplishments with and within the warband. I'm seeking for new adventurers to discover new land with, and i certainly hope that it will be with the warband!

Cool
I have done much on the wast battlefields of Azeroth, done everything i can to make the horde superior over the alliance. Whether that'll be within the terrain or in the battlegrounds to fight for resources!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Fizzlekix of Bilgewater   Fizzlekix of Bilgewater Empty1/8/2012, 07:05

Looking good. Contact any Marauder for directions to an officer for an IC interview!
Or head down to sunny Ratchet and find us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fizzlekix of Bilgewater   Fizzlekix of Bilgewater Empty

Back to top Go down

Fizzlekix of Bilgewater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: