The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galexan the Putrefied

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galexan

Galexan

Galexan the Putrefied Empty
PostSubject: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty19/7/2012, 02:31

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

None, however its a part of Warcraft I've been very interested in getting into

2) Why do you want to join us?

To start RP and to have a bit of craic!

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

To live and act out a life of an avatar and to develop an appropriate personality in-game

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

A healthy imagination and good research skills

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

Tanked and Healed through Wrath ICC content in Heretics (Stormreaver EU), same through DS LFR on Tarren Mill. And yes as much as my time permits me.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

No experience but yes its a part of Warcraft I'd like to explore

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Galexan Fairfield - some know me simply as Galexan the Putrefied.

Truthfully? Human. I prefer, however, to be classed as Forsaken. I died a human, I rose a rotten corpse. Go figure.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

My memory lacks somewhat in the finesse department, but all I remember doing is fighting - and I stick with what I'm good at.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

I've yet to remember much about my life before being risen as an initiate, but I do seem to have a talent with a skinning knife.
I'm a dependable fighter and prefer to be the one taking most of the punishment - I'm already dead afterall.
Fighting and killing make up most of what I know. I probably liked things before, but I've barely scratched the surface with my life research.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

My training with the great Lord Thorval of Acherus led my understanding of battle tactics. Of course I have previously mentioned the fact I'm dead, so naturally I looked for ways to exploit this during the storm of Icecrown, thus the power of Blood appeared to be the natural option.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I remember nothing before the lust for battle and killing. I'll do what I'm told to make that possible. Lack of strength? Just you watch.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

You describe the warband's essential qualities as "bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect". Strategy - I've already explained this, it generally goes well in a team situation. Honour - I've served the Lich King's lies, he had no sodding honour, I mean to make myself opposite in this regard. Strength and Respect - I respect strength. And as for Bloodthirst....I remember once standing atop a Scarlet Crusader and pulling out a section of his spine - and enjoying it...is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

As is the case with most of my kind, after the death of Arthas I've found I have no purpose, I do however take quite well to my resurrection and the power it brings, so I'm looking for a purpose that allows me to channel this. Plus if I keep fighting, the pain ceases.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

As for my Human life I cannot say, but I have been involved in many battles in and around Northrend. I was also part of the final assault of the Citadel, no rank of any real mention, but I did my part.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Although I have come to love the Forsaken and my Banshee Queen as my own race, I would help my friends and allies, for they are my friends and allies for very good reasons.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Most defninitely, I'm used to following orders...[b]

Last edited by Galexan on 19/7/2012, 10:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty19/7/2012, 02:47

I think I said this in game already, but feel free to seek us out from Thunderlord stronghold for IC interview Smile
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty28/7/2012, 13:57

Food for the Hammer!
Back to top Go down
Danroth

Danroth

PostSubject: Re: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty28/7/2012, 15:03

Yes, more forsaken to keep Dan some company!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty28/7/2012, 18:48

While I'm happy new members show up constantly and the app is mighty fine, I guess from what you say, you're a Blood DK.

How did you heal in ICC? You would be the first I hear of. Unless you healed on another character and the dumbass I am didn't make it out cyclops
Back to top Go down
Galexan

Galexan

PostSubject: Re: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty10/8/2012, 12:19

For the hammer! Yeah man Forsaken are pwn, I'm looking forward to getting into the meat of Rp with them.

And that's correct, I healed with my Priest Skaii on Stormreaver before transferring to Tarren Mill when Heretics fell apart, the tanking was also done on a separate character, Abruzzo my prot pally. I'm new to DKs, never having levelled past 64 before now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galexan the Putrefied   Galexan the Putrefied Empty

Back to top Go down

Galexan the Putrefied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: