The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodneus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloedneus

Bloedneus

Bloodneus Empty
PostSubject: Bloodneus   Bloodneus Empty21/5/2012, 18:36

After I got accepted along with Jahzeem last night I figured I might as well fill this out to. (Well, Jahzeem kinda told me to, but it's the thought that counts)

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
-Extensive experience on multiple PbP RPGs, both as Game Master and as a player
-A few years of DM'ing DnD, as well as some other table-top games which Jahzeem plays in as well.
-A little experience roleplaying on WoW.

2) Why do you want to join us?
OOC: I've been looking for other outlets for my roleplaying for a year now. My last stint on the Alliance side wasn't really what I was looking for, but Jahzeem's enthousiasm about this guild got me interested.

IC: Bloodnose and his pal, Jahzeem, need the gold and the opportunity for good krumpin'. Seems the Shatterskull Marauders are able to provide just that.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Telling fun, engaging stories that involve a variety of characters.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
The ability to portray a character naturally and involve others in their stories.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I have no experience with WoW raiding and don't really plan on it, but who knows?

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I've played around on the BGs with my dwarf Paladin a year ago and enjoyed it a lot. Not sure if I'm hardcore enough to take it into the rated BGs though.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Da Doc calls me Bloodnose, dat's plenty good fer me. And I is Orc, green 'n troo.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Oi, I wuz made fer krumpin', I wuz. Point me to da enemy and I bring da 'urt.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
*Ponders for a long time, rubbing his nose.*
I like ta krump, smash 'n loot. Listenin' to da storees is good times too. Me an' da Doc did lotsa dat in da past. We talk, we go krumpin' 'n den we talk sum more cuz we always get put inna cage, see? 'N den we krump again cuz da Doc is smart like dat. It wos good times.
*Nods to himself, completely oblivious of the interviewer until he's spoken to again.*

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
*Brandishes two massive axes with a toothy grin*
I krump twice da gitz in half da time wif dese.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Point me to whot needs krumpin' 'n I will get dem gitz broozed nice 'n proper.
*Leans back and seems mighty pleased with himself.*

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
*Picks his teeth clean with a finger, mulling over the question.*
Right, picture dis, ok?
*Flicks away something with his finger and leans forward.*
Dere's dem gitz, yeah? Let's say dem's hooman. You go 'n think: "Whot's we ta do 'bout dem gitz? Oh, I know, I get Bloodnose!"
'n den Ya find da Bloodnose 'n say: "Bloodnose, dem gitz need krumpin."
'N Bloodnose don't ask nuffink, see? Well, maybe 'e sez "Ok!" Or maybe 'e salutes all fancy-like, dependin' on whot's the one talking to 'im iz.
'N den, den Bloodnose takes dese 'ere two axes 'n 'e goes ta krumpin, no matter 'ow many hoomans dere is or whot weapons they have.
Dat's what I do. I do krumpin' wifout da questions.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Da Shattaskullz got da mind fer krumpin', dat's good. 'N da 'Ammers seem like a good place ta be.

Cool We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

Me 'n da Doc, we wuz in da War. Da fird it wos. Wuz a good war too.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

*Lets out a roaring laugh*
I escaped da capture? Dat's a hoot!
*Brushes a tear from his eye, calming down a bit*
A'right, so... Dere's no doubt 'bout it. I go ta krump dem gitz dat took my boyz, do it all fast like, yeah? Got two axes fer goin' real fast. An' den, after krumpin so fast it's like sumfin' dat makes ya go "Dat's fast krumpin!" I go gather more boyz and make dem gitz dat attacked Orgrimmar feel real sorry fer doin' dat.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Discipline 'n respek is whot Bloodnose is all about, yeah. I show da proper respek 'n I do all da orders no questions asked.

Edit: Forgot to upload this sketch I had laying around for years.

Bloodneus Bloodnose

Last edited by Bloedneus on 22/5/2012, 16:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Bloodneus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodneus   Bloodneus Empty21/5/2012, 18:42

Di doctah approves!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller