The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Sunburn (Scuzy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Lady Sunburn (Scuzy) Empty
PostSubject: Lady Sunburn (Scuzy)   Lady Sunburn (Scuzy) Empty11/5/2012, 15:54

Even though I'm already in the guild through in game and in character channels, I thought it might be fun to do an application either way.

OUT OF CHARACTER :

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Extensive forum roleplays in the warcraft universe before world of warcraft even came out. We had tauren paladins before blizzard, yo.
Been roleplaying in WoW for about a year now, mostly on the alliance side. My Delidah has been a part of "Blades for Hire" for a while, my Dreadnettle is in "The Ebon Shroud" and Scuzy has been in "Blood Knight Guard" and recently joined the ranks of the Marauders.

2) Why do you want to join us?
OOC: Looking for a more diverse roleplay-ground then Silvermoon alone, got very tired of that place.
IC: Sunburn had some bad experiences in silvermoon and left for Shattrath for a while, where she found the light in all of it's splendor. Her Naaru-inspired motivation is now to spread awareness of this illumination and the good of light. But in a funny, sexy sort of way Wink

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To tell the story of a character through interaction with other characters.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone who can vividly envision their own character and all of it's facets.
Someone who is able to understand and react to other people's characters.
Someone who is not afraid to let their character be changed by these interactions.
Someone who knows their lore, but is not afraid to bend it a little for the sake of fun storytelling.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I have never raided in wow. This guild may get me to do so, but I will never be "hardcore". Role Playing is why I am still subscribed.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Not really and barely any. I guess healing in pvp is okay.. With the right people. Again, mostly about the RP.

IN CHARACTER

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

[M]: Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
[S]: Lady Sunburn, knight of the Order of Blood and follower of the Naaruvada. ..Hm? Oh. It means "Way of the Naaru." Yes. "The Light."

[M]: While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
[S]: I am, but open combat is not my.. forte. I am a missionary, a scholar, a Spirit Healer, kind sir.

[M]: Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
[S]: Well... I come from a noble family, the Sunburn Legacy? I'm sure you've heard of us... No? Hm. Well, you should! After the fall of prince Kael'thas I left the family estate and joined the Blood Knight order in Silvermoon. That is all you need to know.
* Lady Sunburn nods sternly, shifting one leg over the other and giving the rim of her leater glove a little tug. *

[M]: We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
[S]: ...I can stand my ground with the sword and board, but I prefer to avoid a combat scenario. I will campaign and care for the wounded, I will bless the warriors that will brave the battlefield. I am best behind the scenes, I suppose. Though when things get tight well... Lights blessing is capable of great feats.

[M]: We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
[S]: By being brave, obedient and strong?
* Lady Sunburn rolls her eyes and folds her arms.

[M]: What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
[S]: It is not me that will enrich your warband, it is the blessings and warmth of the light that I bring.

[M]: Why do you wish to join the warband?
[S]: Because I believe this warband could do with a little... Enlightenment. Besides, the big orc kept asking, I'd feel awefully bad letting him down...
* Lady Sunburn smirks at her fingernails, as she idly inspects them. *

[M]: We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
[S]: I am a knight of Silvermoon!
* Lady Sunburn huffs. *

[M]: The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

[S]: I ride to defend the kingdom of Quel'Thalas.
* Lady Sunburn speaks in a cheerful tone, uncaring, as if it is the natural answer to give.

[M]: Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
[S]: I will show respected officers the obedience their position commands.
(( OOC NOTE: As a general rule she will not follow orders from the undead or those tainted with fel magic. ))

Oh, that's all? Splendid! Splendid..
* Lady Sunburn leans over the table and enthusiastically shakes the interviewers hand, then turns around on her heels and struts off. *

Lady Sunburn (Scuzy) Scuzypostable
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Lady Sunburn (Scuzy)   Lady Sunburn (Scuzy) Empty11/5/2012, 18:31

Fixed your forum access aswell. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Lady Sunburn (Scuzy)   Lady Sunburn (Scuzy) Empty15/5/2012, 11:10

Much obliged!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Sunburn (Scuzy)   Lady Sunburn (Scuzy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Sunburn (Scuzy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: