The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elvania

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elvania Empty
PostSubject: Elvania   Elvania Empty27/4/2012, 22:56

Subject: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form 28/7/2011, 21:59
OUT OF CHARACTER

As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I have a lot of experience however on the Alliance side and on a different server. I plan to start new and on Horde side of this server.

2) Why do you want to join us?

Was looking for some Roleplay fun, heard you guys are quite good. Thought i'd give it a go. Also i plan to eventually join the Raiding team as wellm if thats alright Smile

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

Roleplay is when you're one with your character living in a different world and playing it. An act where you pretend to be someone inside the virtual world and play as him/her.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

A good roleplayer would be someone who has some knowledge of roleplaying. Someone who doesnt let their OOC emotions take over their IC emotions. Someone who can rolplay as realistically as possible and of course, not RP as an Overpowered character. A good roleplayer also gives the other person a fair chance in for example, a fight. Such as: /e Punched X in the face, /e attempts to punch X in the face. There's quite a difference in those two Smile.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

Yes, I do. Experience wise I would say a little. I've done Dragon Soul on LFR Razz. Done Firelands and etc. But I havent properly done Dragon Soul Sad. I hope to do that with you guys when I get my gear Smile.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

Nah, PvE interests me more Wink.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Elvania S, I am a Sin'dorei.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Yes. I am willing to fight whoever I face. I work better on my own however if need be, I will work with others. I will protect the Warband and the Horde, you have my word.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Personal history? I'd rather focus on the present and the future. 'Never let the past alter your present and the future' as my mother once said, I am sticking to that. Aside from fighting, I train on my skills. Recently I have developed an interest of throwing knives. I am at the moment training to never hit my target. Aside from that, I also enjoy the occasional drink.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

Even though most of the Sindorei around me grew up to become one with magic, I decided to chose the path of Axes and Swords. Close melee combat always did interest me. However due to my surroundings I do use magic to sometimes heal an ally. However when I fight, I aim almost perfectly. I mostly never miss my target, atleast I try not to. I analyze my surroundings and my opponent and based on what surrounds me, I act different. I adapt very quickly to change due to my past and I act accordingly.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

As i was a child, My parents did always teach me to never fear of anything you face. It is nearly impossible to intimidate me. I was forced to obey my father in whatever he said weather he was right or wrong. Im pretty covered there. Lack of strength is impossible since I train for atleast 3 hours every other day.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

I honor the Horde and everyone inside it. I fight for the Warband and the Horde, I never give up.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

I need a change and what a perfect place to start in? A place where I am loved for who I am and not someone people expect me to be, some place where I can utilize these years of training I have been through.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I have lived alone with my sister for most of my life. Making life on your own is very hard. You eventually learn how to defend for yourself. I have a lot of experiencing is fighting with my hand or an Axe. I have learnt to be alert at all times and always expect the worst. There's too many times I have defended myself and my sister however recently she passed away, I wanted to start new and start fresh. Use my skills where required, which is why I came here.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Allies and friends. Even though the city has majority of the population there, Im sure there are a lot of fighters there such as myself ready to defend it. Only I know the way to my friends and allies, I follow and rescue them.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I am.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Elvania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvania   Elvania Empty27/4/2012, 23:24

Sounds good, whisper an officer for an IC interview!
Back to top Go down

Elvania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: