The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sauvage the Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scythe95

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty31/3/2012, 10:38

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I'm doing Rp for about a few months, i'm also in a few other Rp guilds.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Because is much more fun if you do it with others ^^ And i have seen your guild around and in action.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay is be a character and be a story. React on some situations and create new one to see how other people react on it. And so on create huge events to enjoy and share.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Coming up with something nobody expected created out of the little things.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
No sorry i'm not a raider. Maybe a few times when i have the time for it.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes. I really like PvP getting your pvp gear and do Battlegrounds with a group of people you know is so much more fun than on your own.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Sauvage the Beast, (Tauren) druid.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Sauvage growls aggressively. He reaches out ferocious with his big claws. He wants to kill some Alliance!
"SAUVAGE..... HUNGER...RAGE....."

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Sauvage is a feral druid.... well was a druid. In the old days he was captured by Alliance, shattered,cursed,tortured and used as a slave.... for years. One day The Horde sieged an attack on the keep were he was held, but not for him....NO he was long forgotten.... an outcast. At the attack he had a chance to escape, as molested as he was he couldnt remember anything about his previous life and he didnt know how to shapeshift anymore even his own name the guards used to call him "sauvage beast",he hesitated if he was a tauren anymore by his damaged mind. He seeked for peace in nature with his fellow bears who gave him respect and peace. When the Cataclysm started The Alliance qonquered the Southern barrens, The react of the Horde was massive, and again his life was destroyed and he fled to the peacefull lands of Mulgore behind the great wall... thinking about his lost friends and creating a hate for The Alliance.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Sauvage is a ferocious bear who has allot of hunting and survival skills. He will combine those skills to take revenge on the Alliance for what they did.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

He will kill any one who wants to harm his fellow brothers and sisters
He shall destroy every thing that wants to ends his life or of his fdearest friends

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
He can rip of any limbs in just seconds, with his claws he tears apart the humans with ferocious power.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Re-unite with fellow Horde members to stand aside eachother and fight back the Alliance to were they belong.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Sauvage never seeked war... it has always find him. He has seen many battle fields but he never was part of it.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Rescue my friends bring them up on their feet and head to the capital to aid them.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
His times in the wild made him join a pack of bears. They all followed the alfa and respected him. No exceptions.
For the Horde!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty31/3/2012, 11:21

Hello there and thanks for the application.

I worry a bit about a few things here. Generally i'm not crazy about the idea of a completely feral character, mostly for your own sake. We do alot of social rp and not only warfare, meaning we rp at the headquarters, talking drinking etc. Discussing politics over wine when not smashing goblins. I really think you might just get bored. Also, we've had a somewhat feral lost druid before and in the end most members were just rather annoyed by it.

Ofcourse if you still feel like going through with this, i wont stop you. I wont ask you to contact an officer yet though, since i'd like to see other members/officers thoughts on this first.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty31/3/2012, 11:30

I'm certainly intrigued!

Its a well written app with an interesting character. Just how feral is Suavage? Is he permanently stuck in bear form?

the idea of the Grove trying to heal a lost druid mentally sounds quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Scythe95

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty31/3/2012, 18:54

Thanks both ^^
Yeah i made this application also because i wanted to know what other people thought about the idea. And i think i want to give it a try and maybe if it gets boring i will make something up how it is "cured" is that an idea?
please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty31/3/2012, 20:02

I'm happy to accept the app and give it a go - be warned though, IC consequences for IC stuff. So if the savage bear-boy can't be controlled, he wont pass from Recruit to Oathsworn and may be left to fend for himself somewhere horrible, like Silvermoon!

Cat - what do you think?

Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty1/4/2012, 00:23

Lets give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty1/4/2012, 00:25

Woot - Sauvage, whisper an officer in game for an IC induction!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sauvage the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sauvage the Beast   Sauvage the Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

Sauvage the Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: