The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graurk, a berserker.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Graurk

Graurk, a berserker. Empty
PostSubject: Graurk, a berserker.   Graurk, a berserker. Empty27/3/2012, 18:32

OOC Infomation:
I've been roleplay as long as i can remember, i first roleplayed when i was about 10, in a forrest where some people had arranged some live roleplay which got me quite intrested, i kept doing that til i was 12 before i found world of warcraft, i of course lost all intrest for live roleplay and started playing a warrior. I went around doing the small annoying goldshire/silvermoon roleplay before i joined second gurubashi empire, then orcs of the red blade, and after a few years i stopped playing WoW of course i got back when cata came out, rejoined both guilds and here i am. Smile (Felkijin in second gurubashi empire and Grogona in orcs of the red blade, if you want proof that is. Smile
I need roleplay, and i need lots of it! So a few characters here and there is simply not enough, and it just so happens my warrior here needs a guild and i found you, through Grogona.
A good roleplayer is a person who lives into ones character and dosn't just decicde whats happens with it, he sorta just plays along and takes it where his/hers character takes him, an adventure of sorts.
I'd like to join in on arenas, not rated battle grounds at first. I've got no warrior pvp experince at all, but i dare say i'm a natural at rogues.
In character:

(1)My nam' be Graurk Tigerclaw, ergh figh'?
(2) Yes, sure i'm alway' ready ter figh', specialy fer 'he horde! *Light chuckle*.
(3)Mregh.. Past is past, lets kee' it at tha' eh? I lik' ter smash, humies as a hoppy.. ergh tha' enoug'?
(4)Wha' mak's me bloody special i' that i won' back down from a bloody figh' i tak' orders and i bloody do em!
(5)I'm no' an orc of planin' plannin be fer fuckin' cowards!! I will take' mer' bloody weapo' 'ere and i'll jack it inter' anyon' tha' be an enemy of ther' horde! *Solid nod*
(6)Wha' makes yer thin' i'm no?! *Slams his chest, armor clattering as he grunts* Well i'm a bloody goo' drinker and i'm pretty? *Light chuckle* No no, i'm yer orc because i need ter be. *Solid nod*
(7) Why? Why not? I heard' of ye, by a few grunts talkin' and i though' i might as well bloody serve the hord' in the field, tha' a bloody guard, so ergh, change of proffesion yer migh' say!
(8 ) I was there when we charged at stormwind, i was ther' when we found Durotar! Grunt and proud o' 't! *Slams his chest*
(9) Hmph! Toug' choic' but its obviouse! Yer' don't fight fer your people bac' at home' well yes! Its the main course! But! in the field, yeh fight fer yer allies and yer bloody friends! Leavin' em to ther death would be cowardice! Rather die with your friends tha' liv' ter to regret yer didn't! Any fool should know this!
(10) Ay' i reckon i can.. If i bloody have ter.. On duty i'll obey every bloody command i'm given, but out of duty. Well i'll be too drunk ter know the difference any bloody way! HAHA! Bu' yes! Zug-zug, i bloody will! *Slams his chest twice*
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Graurk, a berserker.   Graurk, a berserker. Empty27/3/2012, 19:00

Ah hah!

I know you Smile

Find an officer and get an interview!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Graurk, a berserker.   Graurk, a berserker. Empty27/3/2012, 19:32

Invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graurk, a berserker.   Graurk, a berserker. Empty

Back to top Go down

Graurk, a berserker.
Page 1 of 1