The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kunanji application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

Kunanji application Empty
PostSubject: Kunanji application   Kunanji application Empty20/12/2011, 23:19

(moved to here)

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

Answer: I have been Rp.ing in 4 years now or maybe 5.. so I not so new with it. And I will hopefully earn the respect in the Marauders.

2) Why do you want to join us?
Answer: I think you are a awsome and fun Rp.ing guild. You do much events that many will join and that a big plus from me Smile

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

Answer: I dont reallly know to answer there.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Answer: Know his/hers character and think that Roleplaying is a joke... it is a funny thing to do.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?

Answer: I would love to raid with you guys, but I am level 74 so I can only go 60-70 raid. But I think I will be a good Dps because I got good gear.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

Answer: I'am a rogue so I ambush my tagets and use my poisons so the will suffer or die instantly.

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Answer: I am a troll named Kunanji Redeye and I fight for the Darkspear and for my people

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Answer: Yes I am.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Answer: My name is Kunanji Redeye and I got a big sister called Hikka Redeye who is a member of the Shatterskull. I couple of months ago I was on a "sailing around the world trip" and came back. Then I joined the Wings of Reality, but when I met Hikka again who I havnt seen in years, I decided to join the Marauder to be close my big sister again.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

Answer: I am trained to use the shadows and poisons, I fight with my weapons so I is well protected from enemies. I am also trained for scouting and I hope I'll be usefull in the Marauders.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

Answer: I will follow the orders, fight for the Marauders with all my flesh and blood and I will not disappoint my leaders.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

Answer: I dont know but I hope I will be usefull as your Scout, messenger or a good fighter with daggers and poisons.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

Answer: Because I want to protect the horde from the alliance attacks I heard you are the people I should contact if I want to stop this attacks and then I got one family member there too.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

Answer: Then I am your man.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Answer: I would safe my friends and allies then tell them to help me save my capital city because I risked my life to save them... then they should try risk their lives to help me saving my city.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Answer: I will do it with honor and respect. so Yes
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

Kunanji application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kunanji application   Kunanji application Empty20/12/2011, 23:34

also accepted and interviewed (myself and Igra)
Back to top Go down

Kunanji application
Page 1 of 1