The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feralhorn

Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND! Empty
PostSubject: Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!   Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND! Empty27/11/2011, 23:51

OOC

Well I am relatively new to RP but I am really getting into it. Well is was being a bit nosy and I saw a bit of the RP you were doing down in Feralas and I really enjoyed watching you and want to take part. my definition of is that it tells the story behind the character you are playing and actually helps to progress your actual character and you connect with them more during RP and try to get inside their head. I think to be a good Role Player a person must be able to stay in character and be able to think on their feet and try to be able to reply to anything that is said to them to keep the flow going. I would like to raid more then PvP, however I have little experience but i am willing to learn if you would help me. I don't mind BGs and Arenas however I much would prefer to try and get into raiding.

IC

My name is Feralhorn and I am a Tauren of Camp Narache. Although I am still a low level I am willing to fight for the War band. When I was only young my parent's were killed murdered even by the Quilboar which even now are trying to over run Camp Narache, so I have vowed to avenge my parent's. I am a Feral Druid so i have the unique ability to shape shift into different forms, preferably a cat this allows me to sneak upon the target and kill them before they know what's happened. The only way to prove to you I lack these traits is for my to complete what challenges you throw at me to the best of my ability. I am fresh and new which can allow me to adapt more quickly than the other people who are knocking on a bit. I wish to join the war band because i like to believe that strength in numbers and I think if is were to join you it would help me maximise to my full potential as well as help the war band increase it's army I have not had much fighting experience against the alliance only helped The Tauren chief Baine banish the grimtotem from our homeland.

I would have to help my fiends and hope that my homeland will be able to hold off long enough or beat its attackers.

I am prepared to fall in line behind my superiors with out law there would be no order and there would be chaos so I believe it is right to follow orders and be obedient to the superiors.

Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!   Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND! Empty28/11/2011, 15:42

Please fill in the actual application form Smile
Back to top Go down
Feralhorn

PostSubject: Re: Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!   Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND! Empty29/11/2011, 06:11

lol my bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!   Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND! Empty29/11/2011, 07:36

It's ok! Lots of people do it Wink

Looking forward to your application!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!   Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feralhorn's Application to the WAR BAND!
Page 1 of 1