The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arnhalt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raldorr
Warcaller
Raldorr

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty19/11/2011, 23:53

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have role-played since I was 14, unfortunately, and played a multitude of characters in a variety of settings. I also roleplay the Warcaller of your guild, so...you know...

2) Why do you want to join us?
I specifically want to get this character into the guild IC. I dwelt on the idea of not needing to do an application, but I thought I'd enjoy the experience. Plus you're like, the only guild on the server worth talking about Wink

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Playing out a character and using that characters believes, choices, morals to affect your choices when deciding how to act with him in different settings and situations.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
The ability to stay in character and use your characters experiences (written or actually experienced in game) to help you make the choices you are faced with - and to distinguish the difference between IC and OOC.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
I was banned from DPS, but I think I totally rock the socks of all damage meters on my warrior. So, yeah, in some cases I may help out on him.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these?
Very, I've been PvPing with this guy throughout all his level brackets (10-14,15-19,20-24,etc), and I have many years of experience (god thats depressing) at PvPing in this game on a variety of classes.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Sir Arnhalt Weissenstein, of the Forsaken

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
In life I was an anointed knight of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. In death I have fought for the Dark Lady and this Horde on countless battlefields and still I stand. I am more than able to fight to the best of my ability when called upon.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
As stated, I was an anointed knight of the Kingdom of Lordaeron! My hobbies include the lance, the mace, the sword, shield and axe. Expecially when pulling them from an enemies skull.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I was trained by a respectable Man-at-Arms in the City of Lordaeron, and earned my spurs squiring for the good knight Sir Freidreich Zondervrees against the Greenskins! I have trained in the lance, mace, sword, shield and axe. My experiences in my long life, on the battlefield and in the courtyard should add to my uniqueness in combat.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I have marched amongst the ranks of the Dark Ladys Deathguard, the bulk of the Forsaken war machine against her enemies. A Deathguard is capable of enduring conditions under which any living creature would die. We can march tirelessly for days, even weeks, at a time and never grow tired. I can display these traits once more in your ranks at a moments notice.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
All of the above, and my unerring duty to my superiors and above all else, my Dark Lady.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
The war against the Lich Prince is over. The Worgen are subdued and held back. The Western Plaguelands are secured and Hillsbrad is all but clear of the living. While I may be called back at any time to fight for my Dark Lady, and I will if asked, it has never been my wish for the edge of my blade to grow blunt.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
  • Sorties against the Amani Trolls; serving in The Hinterlands; The rank of Squire.
  • The Second War against the Horde; serving in Hillsbrad, Alterac, Kul Tiras, Khaz Modan, Burning Steppes, Dark Portal; the rank of Knight.
  • Petty rebellions amongst the Alliance; serving in Multiple Locations; the rank of Knight.
  • Rounding up the Orcish survivors; serving in Multiple Locations; the rank of Knight.
  • Guarding the City of Lordaeron; serving in Capital City; the rank of Knight. My last living duty.
  • The Assault on Quel'Thalas and the Sacking of Silvermoon; serving in Quel'Thalas and Silvermoon City; the rank of Scourge.
  • The Assault on Lordaeron; serving in Lordaeron; the rank of Forsaken.
  • Securing the Dark Ladys hold on Lordaeron; serving in Lordaeron and beyond; the rank of Deathguard.
  • Sorties against the Alliance; serving in Multiple Locations; the rank of Deathguard.
  • The War against The Lich King; serving in Grizzly Hills and Icecrown; the rank of Deathguard.
  • The Assault on Icecrown Citadel; serving in Icecrown Citadel Lower Levels; the rank of Deathguard.
  • The War on Gilneas; serving in Silverpine and Gilneas; the rank of Deathguard.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

I would aid my allies, unless the alert came from the Undercity that it was in danger. That seems to be the case in this scenario, therefore; my answer is - Ride in aid of my Capital City.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I have much experience of such rules. As such, I agree.

*Arnhalt's hand falls off, but he continues looking forward*

Ignore that....

Last edited by Raldorr on 20/11/2011, 01:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nain
Oathsworn
Nain

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty19/11/2011, 23:57

You are still banned from dps.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty19/11/2011, 23:59

No. You suck. Denied, etc etc.

You know the drill, lets get your forsaken interviewed. That was a nice read ^^
Back to top Go down
Ghelgor
Oathsworn
Ghelgor

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty20/11/2011, 00:02

I vouch for this guy, upstanding sort.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty20/11/2011, 17:28

I think I know this guy from somewhere. Dispite his continued insistance to make Forsaken that don't want to join my guild...

I actually enjoyed reading that application.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty20/11/2011, 20:19

Xalias has been the only active RAS member for months you know!! =p
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty20/11/2011, 21:01

Such is the downside of the RAS. Lots and lots of fun RP, but we have to leach off the Marauders for socialnesses.

Thank you marauders! I love you

Back on topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arnhalt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnhalt   Arnhalt Empty

Back to top Go down

Arnhalt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: