The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zorug

Go down 
+5
Argora
Gattus
Calenor
Grim
Zorug
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorug

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Zorug   Zorug Empty10/11/2011, 21:55

Good day, here is my application.
Be aware: I am unknown with those forms, and I still need to work on my character.
Just so you know Smile

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
-I am playing at the Venture Co server for about 1.5years. I've got a level 85 dwarf in the Grundal Um Kharaz.

2) Why do you want to join us?
-I like to role play, and ofcourse doing other things with the guild, and the Shatterskulls were the best clan I've heard of.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
-Acting as you would do when you were the character you are playing

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
-React like a real orc would do, when they exist, or like in the wow/fantasy books.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
-I am level 10 now, that would be difficult. Smile
-But later on, I will do raids and dungeons with the clan.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
-Yes, I think so, but I haven't got much experience with the arena teams.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
-I am Zogur, member of the old Dragonmaw clan, son of Dornag and Gronsha.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
-I will die in name of Nekros to protect our wives and children!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
-When I was about a year old, my old dad told me, I walked off the road, and went lost in a big forest. I kept walking and walking, till a massivespider appeared in front of me! I screamed all the animals together, and started to run. I did not know where to go, and I thought I would die when I will stop running. Fortunatly, I saw some woodcutters from Orgrimmar. They told me where I was. three miles from home...! They brought me to a farmer, and he went with his worg to my parents house.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
The Gods gave me the power of the elements. I am still not done with the books my master gave to me; I will have to learn a lot. I still can use my axe, when I need to!

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
-I am a proud Dragonmaw. I won't flee! I will smash every li'll dwarf in the ground, when I find one.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I will be loyal to the one who invite me. A strong orc to follow you everywhere, and give you aid when you need it.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I want to join the Shatterskulls, to reclaim our lost lands, and drive the humans away!

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I helped to defend the Dragonmaw Fortress when the humans and dwarf armies launched an assault.
Owh, and I once smashed two human patrollers near Theramore, who captured a young ogre. I brought her back to her village in Dustwallow Marsh.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I can return to help my home city, but I can also bring my friends with me. That will be more orcs to fight the besiegers.
The siege will take some time to prepare, my friends could die within a few houres.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!

I will be loyal to the Shatterskulls, and do everything the chieftain wants me to do. The officers will hear no useless complains, and I will aid them when they are in trouble.

Greetings,
Zorug Skullcrusher
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty10/11/2011, 22:01

I like it Smile ORC ORC ORC
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 00:07

Bring more ORCS! i'm surronded by Blood Elves and Tauren all the time at Hammerfall!
Back to top Go down
Gattus

Gattus

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 09:48

If you don't mind me asking, who is your dwarf on the alliance side?

For the rest, it looks like a good application, and indeed we can help you if you have any problems with your character background. Smile Or the way orcs should act, basicly it's just WORK WORK WORK, and a bit of zug zug zug..Razz and randomly nerdrage at people ICly, then you're a good orc^^

PS: Reroll Troll!
Back to top Go down
Argora
Honor Guard
Argora

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 14:26

ORCS ORCS ORCS
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 14:36

ORC ORC ORC
Back to top Go down
Gattus

Gattus

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 16:52

Atleast give some feedback instead of OR C ORC ORC.. XD
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 19:41

ORC ORC ORC

...That is to say, thankyou for applying! Please contact an officer in-game for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 20:17

Gattus wrote:
bla bla bla

PS: Reroll Troll!

I highlighted the most important thing in this whole thread.

You silly orcs.
Back to top Go down
Zorug

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 22:05

Thank you, thank you, for all those high intellectual posts.

I will ask an officer, when I can find one, ever, maybe, if thats possible...

Greetz

Oh, and orcs are not silly. They know what they do. Most of the time...
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 22:16

be sure to join our ooc channel,

do a /join maraudersooc and join in the fun!

Also, gorrakh, aka our infamous Chogal will demonstarte the epitome of cultutred orciness at that time (if hes online)
Back to top Go down
Zorug

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 22:19

That would be nice Smile

I know a bit about orcs, but I can use some help in their behaviour ingame indeed!

Oh, and you are from Flanders?
The Dutch or French side?

I am from Holland.
Back to top Go down
Zorug

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 22:22

If you don't mind me asking, who is your dwarf on the alliance side?
From Gattus.

You may, or may not know him. You will not find him at the news-paper front side.
Sir Jessix Steelheart, clan of Stonehand, Thane of the Grundal Um Kharaz, son of Gundrabur the Blonde and Balyndis. Thelsamar.
Back to top Go down
Gattus

Gattus

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 23:14

Got no freaking clue:P

Just to promote my guild aswell.. XD I'm vicco and aradir from The Dead Rose. Smile

A great welcome to the guild in advance, Choggie is dutch aswell btw, and so am I, and there are only two more of the guild that are dutch, so if you have problems with someone in the guild.. *cough*thrakha*cough* then just tell me..Razz
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty11/11/2011, 23:51

I'm from the dutch part, since we don't have french flanders.
*cackle*
Back to top Go down
Thrakmar
Wanderer
Thrakmar

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty12/11/2011, 12:36

Racoul wrote:
I'm from the dutch part, since we don't have french flanders.
*cackle*

Exactly, we gave that to France, hah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zorug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorug   Zorug Empty

Back to top Go down

Zorug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: