The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riara

Riara

Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty
PostSubject: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty6/9/2011, 08:53

OUT OF CHARACTER

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I've been on the server since 2006 as many different characters, however the most known to date is from the alliance side and has been around since possibly late 2008 named Leov of the Knights of Lordaeron, and another on the horde side which should you wish to know her name i'd prefer if you could whisper me for it as i don't wish for everyone to know at this time, hopefully you understand.

2) Why do you want to join us?

You've been around a long time and i've always wondered about joining the SSM since i started roleplaying, there are a few friends within your warband and now the roleplay lately on my hordie has encouraged me even more to apply on Ri.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

This i think is a tough one as it can be viewed in many different ways and there are alot of oppinions, but i would say alot of it comes down to story writting in a sense and playing out a char as you feel your char would react to give situations.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Again, this comes down to alot of different things, but i find the best roleplayers are the ones that take curve balls during a situation and roll with it instead of walking away, some of the best roleplay i've had is through curve balls being thrown at me, being open to situations and not taking things to seriously, i also believe that everyone, no matter how good the roleplayer is can still learn something new from another person.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

I can't see her ever raiding, at this time at least, but things may change in the future and right now as it stands i've done all raids and completed them all apart from Firelands where i've killed Shannox.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

PVP can be alot of fun but as with raiding its not something i can see myself doing on this char, im more for roleplay then the pvp or pve aspects of the game.

(( im about to fill in the IC part, and i've not completely worked out her IC information yet, so it may grow a little i tend to work better or figure the char out as im playing her and sometimes when im put on the spot, but i'll do my best Smile ))

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Riara, Sindorei Death Knight.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Fighting is what i have always known, ever since a small girl and joining the silvermoon army, so yes, i will fight with honour and strength and stand beside anyone who is considered a ally of the Shatterskulls or the Horde.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Raised as a death knight since i died... i have been fighting for the horde ever since my freedom was gained from the clutchs of the lich king himself, working hard to prove my worth to them once again, i tend to wander around looking for work in alot of areas. most recently in outland and grew tired of being alone and once back in orgrimaar heard of the storys about your warband and the fighting style you have on the battle field and would like to offer my blades to you.

Hobbies, i tend to sit and read or look out over a lake in deep thought, i've also been known to draw or bake... don't laugh, we can bake just aswell as other's and no it's not tainted.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

I have alot left to learn since being "reborn" as some i have spoken to call it and i hope that the shatterskulls is not only a place to learn but somewhere i can belong and strive to help with their own goals within the world, that, and the Shatterskulls are widely known to be amongst the best of the warbands still fighting for our lands.

I have trained at this time in frost specializations, but i do intend to eventually branch and broaden my horizens and knowledge of Unholy and Blood talents within the death knight arsenal.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you do not lack these traits during your initiation period?

Fight alongside you all as much as possible and ofcourse to prove my worth along with train hard in all aspects, regain my honourable standing within the alliance, all deeds i was forced to do have tainted my name and brought shame to my race, this is something i wish to eleviate.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

I am willing to learn and open to training and battle of all forms, i have things to prove this i understand but as i said i have alot to learn, however, i have determination and enthusiasm.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

To have people to fight alongside that fight to keep our lands from falling into the alliance hands, to fight along side the people from the epic tales of the Marauders.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I have always exceled in my training and i have always fought with strength, i need something new and my previous war and combat experience is not something i am proud off after my "rebirth" however, before that i fought with the Silvermoon army and trained within their ranks, getting as high as a Captain, but only just reaching it, falling in battle with the scourge, only to find myself "reborn" to work under the lich king against my will.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

I would go in search of my friends and allies and die getting them back should the need be warranted, my loyalty and honour to those i fight willingly for is something i do not take likely, once saved i would hope to make it back to the city in time to aid them also.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I think this last question infact goes without saying, i have no doubt those in charge are placed there with reason and so yes, i would respect and obey the orders given to me.

Last edited by Riara on 6/9/2011, 09:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

PostSubject: Re: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty6/9/2011, 09:25

She is a good Rper Smile speaking from rping with her myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty6/9/2011, 11:46

Hello Leov. Please contact an officer ingame for an interview.

When that's done and you're in the guild, please sent me a PM or contact me online to get your forum access sorted.
Back to top Go down
Riara

Riara

PostSubject: Re: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty6/9/2011, 18:38

Had to reroll her, so will contact an officer as soon as the silly little sindorei is out of the starting area, bare with me.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty6/9/2011, 18:41

I'll give a vouch, even though they aren't needed. Good RPer. Doesn't like watching her family get murdered.
Back to top Go down
Chogal
Oathsworn
Chogal

PostSubject: Re: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty6/9/2011, 21:07

Gets my vouch as well, RP-ed with her tons of times before, and she's a good one! Rp-er, that is.
And don't you dare to take over my place as perviest of the guild!>Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.    Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Riara - Sindorei Death Knight.
Page 1 of 1